Reviews for holding back
Painted-On-My-Heart chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
i want more fluff plz update soon
i should really check out some of my fics though i love Gumdam Wing i mostly write a about Inuyasha ur friendly neighborhood hanyou.. whoo ocationally as fits of demon rage.. but ya know its all good
UPDATE SOON
Heero & Relena 4 ever
i hate people that write those gay fics with Heero an Duo as gay "partners" it just makes me sick
inuyashas mini mama chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
OMC
YOUR A GREAT WRITER more more more good good good )
Airen2 chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
Who's heero's daughter?
TeigraLyall chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
Keep up the good work
Poetina chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
Very nice... I really enjoyed it very much. Well, since you asked I think it would be a lovely idea for Heero to obviously go to the hospital. Please... pretty please let him see no one but Relena first then everyone else...

did I forget to say please?

Once again a very good story.
Iota chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Ah! No! Don't stop there! Update soon, dang it!
Iota chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Hey hey, great chapt. Just a thing though... name spelling, especially of certain people's, is important. Spelling WuFei as "Wufie" for example, makes the pronunciation different. You've been spelling it so it sounds like "Wuffy," which sounds like some Duo-givin nickname. . Kinda funny.
Iota chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
Aw... that's sad. Heero can be such a jackass sometimes. He needs to fail a real mission b/c of this. Get himself blown up or something, be too injured to see straight, and figure out what a son of a bitch he's been to her. Sry, I like torturing my fav characters. Anyways, update soon.
animefreak5483 chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
i really like this fic!

keep going with it, it's coming along really nicely!
animefreak5483 chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
great so far- keep going!

Don't keep me waiting _
Iota chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
This story is pretty good. You should probably give quotes by different people their own lines, because it's really hard to read if you don't. Relena has never lost faith in Heero, so don't let her continue crying about him leaving, okay? Yay. Please update soon. _
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
oh no- Heero is leaving :(

but he's coming back right? oh course it's a 1xR ;)

He has to- great story so far.
Tavorgwenn chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Good for a first try. :) There are a few things that bother me though. For one thing, the grammer. I found many many spelling errors and you need to capatalize some things. Also, you don't clarify who is speaking and it is very confusing to the reader. The characters, in my opinion, don't seem like themselves. For instance: "Nope." Trowa replied. "Duo, what about you? You talk to him a lot," Wufie said. In my opinion, Wufei or Trowa would not be talking so informal. It just seems so out of character. The only other thing irking me is the fact that many things happen very abruptly. That was probably the first thing I noticed (most likely because I used to do that very often and I probably still do that now). For example: 'He was in shock. He got so wrapped up in his work, he completely forgot about his birthday. He felt so foolish. Soon, he felt nervous.' Within seconds, Heero has moved from being in shock to being embarassed to being nervous. To me, that appears to be too sudden and I think you need to describe his train of thought a bit more. I think you need to describe everything a little bit more and it will help your story a lot. :) I do like your story (by the way, Duo is perfect :) ), but I just wanted to help you by pointing out a few things. :) I hope that you will continue writing and that this will help you to grow as a writer. :) God bless!