Reviews for The Treasure of Sheba
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 7/20
Excellent. A nice conclusion. I feel bad for Raquel but that’s how it went and she will have Neal as a friend when she gets out. The writing for Neal and Peter was very good. Neal is so self aware and very careful with what he shares. He wants this WC job to work and he wants the regard of his co-workers. Peter wants it to work too, but from a different direction, he pushes and pushes. Neal is very patient.

I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing for WC, your readers were thrilled to see a new story.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 7/19
This is so good! I’m thrilled to see Diana going undercover too, she is excellent. I like Neal’s internal monologue about the conversation and planning. Peter is sarcastic and snippy towards Neal and while I don’t like it because it’s not necessary of Peter it is canon Peter. He seemed to often remind Neal that Neal was just a criminal. In this story he might be more nervous than usual because it’s moving so quickly.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/19
Brilliant and fascinating. I love you how you introduce the setting and timeline through Neal wondering what Peter and Hughes want and mentally going through his recent activities. Raquel has been in jail since the scarab? Wow! I guess I thought she escaped or there wasn’t evidence against her. But anyway, it brings her to this story and she is fantastic, she’s unique, she’s interesting, and she and Neal could be hot. I hope she does know something about the treasure.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh! Killing an innocent! One would think that wouldn’t be a good omen for acquiring new treasure. As you said, greed has overtaken faith.

Intriguing to consider where Neal and WC will fit in, looking forward to the rest.
costley51 chapter 8 . 7/13
Awww, I was so happy that you'd published another story. I've been binge watching White Collar in quarantine, so it was perfect timing.

Raquel is a good person for story. She's similar to Neal in likeability. I'd enjoy seeing more of her.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 8 . 7/5
Wonderful as always! This was such a pleasant surprise to read - funny enough, I was browsing the White Collar fandom just a few weeks ago in hopes of finding something good and you definitely provided what I was looking for!

Seriously - it is such a shame that you didn’t write for the actual show because your stuff is AMAZING. The attention to detail and the fact that you never seem to blow air when you write but do like, legit research, is just awesome.

Thank you so much! I hope the White Collar fandom gets visited by you again soon!

DragonflyonBreak
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/7
Wow! What an opening. Atmospheric and then heartbreaking.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 8 . 7/6
This was such a wonderful surprise! Funny enough, I was browsing the White Collar fandom just a few weeks ago looking for something good to read and you completely delivered.

It's such a shame that you weren't one of the actual writers for the show because your stuff is SO good! I love how you never seem to blow air when you write - you actually do like, research and make it realistic and that is such a novelty for this fandom. Everything is spot on. :)

Anyways, thought this was great and I hope the White Collar fandom sees you again soon!

DragonflyonBreak
Fierce Queen chapter 8 . 7/6
This was a fun, quick story! I really enjoyed it. It was nice to have a straight-forward fic that didn't necessarily end every chapter with a dangerous twist for the characters - though the possible danger was still present. I liked it!

I have to admit, I mentally paused when you named one of the agents Larkin. Matt Bomer played CIA agent Bryce Larkin on Chuck (before doing White Collar), and I've been reading a lot of Chuck/White Collar crossovers lately dealing with either Bryce is Neal or Bryce and Neal being twins.

Loved the new story! I hope you get some more time to write.

Blessings,
~Fierce
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 7/6
Good
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/6
That was easy... too easy maybe?
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/6
They really trust her?
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/5
Dangerous...
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/5
Interesting beginning...
kayecooper54 chapter 1 . 7/5
Hi

Its lovely to read a new story from you. Are you back for good.