Reviews for Ketatamashiihaato
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
This sucks!
Lerris chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I skimmed the second chapter somewhat. The first looked basically good, save the part where Ranma said one attack made him tired. Overall you just need a bunch more chapters to have a story. Still, I'm curious as to where this is going..
Mortica chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
I'm sorry-my younger sister wrote a review and she didn't even read your story *laughs*. She said she was angry because you insulted one of her friends but I honestly think she's crazy. Please ignore anymore reviews sent by someone called "Morti". She got the nickname from my middle name. Keep writing ;)
Morty chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
...dude. This sucks. Did you actually take the time to look through the characters or did you pic a sub-catagory in the anime/manga section and just write it?
Maix well chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Ah, a very nice story. I can find little, if anything to correct you with here. Bravo. _
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
excellent
dark rhapsody chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Well,I can say with no regret, this is by far one of the best Kenshin crossovers I've ever read. I'm just wondering why everyone seems to break off the fic in July. Hm, ah well. This is cute and slightly humorous, especially Pepe LePew (sp?) I love that cartoon! Ah well, continue this and I will be eternally grateful,
Ja ne 4 now
ReindeerEmu chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Wow this is a really kewl fic. The empathic connection ranma can form with his oppenents is kinda neato. Can this backfire on him if he links with someone like Herb? Anyway great job and keep up the awesome work.
p-sama chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Great story.

If you would not mind I Hummbly beg of you kind and great sir to put great thought into making this fic amoungst fics a R/N pairing. I would be forever in your gratitude if you fullfill this poor excuse of a mans request.
Lord of the Pit chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
I dont get this plot. BUt good story so far. thanks.
Dark Topaz chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Can't wait for more
IceDragonAnnihalator chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
more.
Silussa chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
First, the "right click" instructions don't work on Opera v6. I just had to deal with all the funny symbols.

Second...what the heck? We jump from Ranma having what could be a very intense conversation with Kasumi to a flashback? Very abrupt break, and for no apparent purpose.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 7/24/2003