Reviews for Finding Love
The Devilbuster chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Very nice. I've always thought that Bleu was a babe, and I think that this pairing works. After all, people with blue hair should stick together. Lol.
Deth Apacolypse chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I would like to ask you to remove the line in you message that says and I quote "It is also a pairing I have not seen any one else do."
Reason is myself and one other person have both done fics where Bleu and Ryu are a couple. Mine was in 10/25/02. That particular title is listed under comedy and is therefore maybe why you missed it.
The title is called BoF Vacation.
On the story itself not bad. A little basic but not bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
umm i think bleu is to pld 4 ryu and ryu doesnt date older girls he should go with katt, it is a good fanfic though but ryu goes better with katt and good jop on creating ryu's personality! Ryu should have a dirty mouth and be more nastier even though he knows what those 'words' mean he should say them 4 example like this word di**
my name is chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
katt turned out 2 be a slut and Ryu and Katt rock but nina ryu...ill...Ryu should love katt and although Katt met Ryu first and how is Ryu gonna kiss nina she is floating in the sky so haw is he or she gonna know when either of them r gonna kiss each other and Katt was the first to LOVE Ryu and Nina was the last...well yea Nina's cool but still...
darth chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
that just sucked shit
Deth Apacolypse chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I like this however I feel you're portrayel of Katt is a little off. She's more happy go lucky then lvoe-starved. Nina fits better especially the BoF3 Nina.

I think there is room for more to this fic and I would love to sit and see it.
Sydney9783 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Nice, very nice. I'm glad somebody did the Ryu/Bleu pairing, it's a rare one to see. People need to step into those unexplored areas of creativity more.

I also liked the fact that you weren't scared to add in more modernized things into the fic, like the T.V. and that you changed around the character's personalities. I often find myself unwilling to do similair, even when I really want to because i'm kinda scared someone will say something negative about it. But you did it and I salute you. I look forward to any future Breath of Fire fics you write.
Zypher chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
The poor Guy at the church is going to have one heck of a time getting those females away from him, I just hope they find out that there is a difference between puppy love and mature love.
Crack Monkey chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I really liked it. Most of it. It was certainly a new slant on the whole Ryu love-triangle thing. The characters were well portrayed, with perhaps the exception of Ryu... I dunno, I always imagined him as being someone with a great amount of patience. Maybe that's just me. Of course, it's impossible to really know the Ryu from BoF2 is like, because barely says a word until the end, and even then only if you have him be the last person to leave Eva's lair... so, uh, yeah.

Criticism? Well, some of the romance parts were a bit, you know, icky..

In my humblest of opinions; a well written, unique, and really quite funny story.

Oh yes, and TV? Star wars? Huh?
Ryu-sama chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I only have to say one thing. You portrayed them PREFECTLY. I'm sure Katt and Nina can be good at times, but I really liked this story. And yes Blue/Ryu stories are rare indeed. Most of em are Nina/Ryu...which is incredubly overdone. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be watching for the next one.
Angelkitty1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Hehehe...I liked it! My favorite part though was Sten's quote about the birthday party and the monster. I actually laughed out loud. Good job!