Reviews for Shinjite
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Hahah! Naraku has an effect on Kagome that makes her blush! Well who wouldn't? He's handsome and incredibly sexy hanyou. And since when was Naraku a dog hanyou/ I thought he was a spider hanyou.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
LMFAO! Naraku is now being sat instead of Inuyasha! That is so funny! Hell it's hilarious!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Please update. Soon
BookLover2401 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
The Guy Is SEPHIROTH! :)
divinesiren chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
My vote: first kiss to Naraku. 3 Ahaha, you may not able to finish this, but I am glad to have a story with them both in Kagome's hands. I can't seem to let go one of them... Thank you anyway.
araceli chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
i love this story so far! please continue! i just love a love triangle between sesshomaru, naraku, and kagome
kyuu chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I remember reading this 9 years ago and it was one of my favorite story! Is there any chance that you might be able to finish it?
Saturnblue chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Now Kagome seen who the real murder is and met Sephiroth character all of them can maybe kick his butt once become strong enough to do so.
Lonelydemoness chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
I know its hard to finish stories but it would be absolutely amazing if you could finish this one. Either way its one of my favorites stories as it is and i've been rereading it for years, which will never change but it would be awesome if this story had an end. Please update...please?:3
SesshyLover22 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Love This Story! _
AGirlWhoLikesBadGuys chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
Great story, I loved it. I can't wait until you get the next chapter up so I can read it. Continue the story. It's great.
dreamingofgreen chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
oh my, update, update right now! P

also I thought you might like to have a little background on Sephiroth -who is oh so beautiful and reminds alot of sesshomaru-

I finished playing crisis core which is a prequel to FF7 montha ago so do not quote me on everything, this is me just vagualy remembering what happened in the game P

Sephiroth was actually a renowned hero and first class SOLDIER,

He was good friends with Angeal and Genesis who also are 1st class SOLDIER.

Sephiroth went mad when he found out that he was not human but part of an experiment called the JENOVA S-project.

This came around when Genesis suddenly disapeared and went mad with resentment towards Shinra Corp. Angeal and his young protege Zack 2nd Class SOLDIER -who was the SOLDIER that Areith AKA Aries fell in love with- and Sephiroth hunted for the missing Genesis to find out that he had managed to clone an army from his blood and JENOVA cells.

Genesis along with help from Dr Hojo managed to infuse Angeal with Jenova cells where he began to degrade rapidly and was killed by Zack.

Sephiroth and Zack travelled with two Shinra infantry men -one who was Cloud, he was never part of SOLDIER but due to Mako poisoning eventually believed himself to be Zack, who was by this point a 1st Class SOLDIER- to Neibheilm and discovered an abandoned Mako reactor, inside of this reactor were failed experiments of Project-S, montsers in their own rights.

And Lay the remains of JENOVA, an ancient being that landed on the earth thousands of years ago. JENOVA is also the mother of all Mako energy and her lifestream was used to create Sephiroth and infuse Mako into all SOLDIER - hence they all have bright blue eyes-

Sephiroth finding out this discovery went into 7 days of solitude, studying and researching in the basement of an empty Shinra mansion. The knowledge corrupted and twisted his mind so that when he emerged he was bitter towards those who created him and insane in his new found power went to retrieve JENOVA from her prison.

Zack and Cloud during this time were captured by shinra after a battle with Genesis and where experimented upon.

Angeal came to Zack in a dazed vision thus enabling him to escape and drag the Mako poisoned Cloud away to safety.

Sephiroth set fire to Neibhleim destroying everything in his way as he went to the abandoned reactor with Zack and cloud following his line of destruction.

Zack challenged Sephiroth to battle and unfortunately became unconscious.

Cloud had at this point awakened and managed to kill Sephiroth with Zacks -Formerly Angeal's- bustersword but not before being impaled upon Masamune.

If you want to know exactly what happened then you can watch last order on you tube which is a short anime explaining everything.

If you already know all of this mindless rabble that is information then go you D

I love this fan fic and for once I'm actually eager to hear what happens next as I'm not much of a fan of Naraku and Kagome romance twists but this I like alot...

You should maybe have a moment when Kagome walks in on Sessh and Naraku bathing maybe just to turn the tables around and an arkward moment, only cause I love it when Kags gets all flustered and embarrassed...

Ah the small things that amuse me D

ciao

green xx
star chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
plz update soon!:)
sam chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
love the story...but hate the cliffy...cant wait for more

ps..its funny how you have sesshy and naraku help you with reviews i always end up rofl after reading them
Datstanks chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
...I'm so pissed right now...cause i don't want your fic to ever end (..please update! its very well written!