Reviews for The Blood Of The Dragon
AlwaysSirius1 chapter 40 . 8/14
This was fantastic. You are an amazing author. I read this in a 24 period, and I couldn't look away from the text. You are literally one of my favorite authors which is a huge compliment since I can read any size book in 1-3 and go through many different authors. You are fantastic.
Hope all is well,
Always Sirius 1
Wynterlace chapter 39 . 8/7
Cute story
Sturmundsterne chapter 1 . 8/5
To reviewer Angela Molina:

This fic was first published a couple months before Book 5 came out, which is when we learned Narcissa's original last name and relationship to Sirius. Blaise Zabini didn't canonically become a boy until HBP, since he was only a name during the sorting before then. There are, after all, plenty of girl Blaise children out there. He was literally never mentioned between book 1's sorting and the Slug Club party in book 6.

But feel free to continue criticizing.
Angela Molina chapter 23 . 7/5
Only students are not allowed to use magic outside of school, and Hermione is not a student.
Angela Molina chapter 22 . 7/5
Man, Lucius is a perv!
Angela Molina chapter 13 . 7/5
Where on earth did you get Van Doren from? Narcissa's maiden name is Black, that is common knowledge. And what is this nonsense about professor Trelawny being a powerful seer from the past, that's just dumb. Also, Hermione learned how to knit in 4th year when she started knitting clothes for the house elves.
Angela Molina chapter 12 . 7/5
Dumbledore's favorite candy is Lemon Drops.
Angela Molina chapter 7 . 7/5
Blaise Zabini is a BOY!
Angela Molina chapter 6 . 7/5
Justin Finch-Fletchley is in Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw.
StarDust1987 chapter 40 . 6/26
Holy cow! That was amazing! I loved it! I cried A LOT but wow just amazing! Please contiune to write!
Midnight May chapter 3 . 6/7
This is so OOC...
florencee.emilyy chapter 1 . 4/7
But it's good. Well done!
florencee.emilyy chapter 9 . 4/7
I don't want to be rude, but the time it takes for Hermione and Draco to fall in love is extremely unrealistic.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Really good . It is the second time that I am reading this story and one of the things that have bothered me the most (besides the fact that the story is in no way canon compliant) is that you say Narcissa's last name is Van Doren when it is really Black. I do not see a reason for changing her last name, unless you simply forgot that she is a Black and just made something up. Other than that it really is a good story, although somewhat unrealistic.
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
This intro into their relationship seems rushed and campy. The story probably gets better, but I really can't seem to enjoy the style in which it's written. The suddenness of their relationship is a turn off. It's not like he was on deaths door and she healed him and he confessed he had feelings for her all along. Then the usual back and forth of mistrust, yearning, angst, and eventually the get together. There is nothing that draws me in. It's all so OOC. I rarely write critiques, but today I'm compelled. If this is a story where a big part of it is their falling in love, then I need something solid. Also, either one of them giggling with each other at this stage...please. Also the crying, ugh. Let's just leap into touchy feely world shall we?
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »