Reviews for The Blood Of The Dragon
Really Really great story I Love everything about It good work
4fan.ci chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
"Tip the porter, darling," Draco drawled.
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
)))) 4) 4)
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
does, lucius not know that jusrt because Pansy ol ugly ass takes the potion, that she wont have HErmione's memories and there for even if she tries to break Malfoy's heart. Malfoy would be able to tell because he loves her... SMH underestimating his son again, I may not be Sybil but i forsee this backfireing sooo bad on Lucius.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
I love you! you did it to me! I wasnt prepared but now im soooo amped! I thought Ron was the other Auror in trianging NOT NEVILLE! BUT HOW AWESOME!
fucking love song chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
I love your fanfic!It's so perfect!
Dracohermionelover chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
I loved the story :-) and i still am confused about happy talking to dragons ? I cried when draco died and i think Ron didn't have so much credit here and the twins and many other characters
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
i really really really liked this story! its very realistic, not at all ooc, and very very well written! this is by far my favorite dramione fanfic on how voldemort got defeated
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'll be honest, I read the summary with a serious cringe on my face and when I saw "serious love story" I had to snort. But since I don't usually judge so early without having to at least go through a few chapters I decided to give it a go.

Nope. Nope. Nope. I couldn't even get past the first chapter. It was so unrealistic and the portrayals of the characters were so OOC I had the urge to vomit. Sorry. This is probably the meanest review I've ever left but you really need to work on your characterisation and overall situation i.e. Draco "physical abused"...I do not see it happening what-so-ever.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/10/2013
To be honest, I thought the beginning was a bit slow-going, and that Draco was a bit too sappy (OOC), but when you get to around the 20 mark, it really picks up, every chapter is a page-turner, and the ending was lovely.
Invisia chapter 40 . 7/20/2013
Beautiful ending! I liked how you've called this last chapter Finite Incantatum, even if it isn' t really a chapter. Anyway, amazing story!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
*Spoiler alert!*

This was a really amazing story, well thought out and well executed. Thank you for sharing it with us! I really liked the way Draco was resurrected and how that possibility was first introduced with Sirius. I was so upset at Draco's death (similar to the way I was upset when I thought Harry died in Rowling's story) but very pleased with the realistic way of bringing him back. Very well done, you are truly talented!
Mcspanner99 chapter 34 . 6/18/2013
Soooo good
Guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
In case you didn't know, ParselTongue is the language of SNAKES not dragons. That's like saying, 'I know Spanish so I can speak to Russians!'
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Blaise is a boy, you know.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »