Reviews for The Blood Of The Dragon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Really good . It is the second time that I am reading this story and one of the things that have bothered me the most (besides the fact that the story is in no way canon compliant) is that you say Narcissa's last name is Van Doren when it is really Black. I do not see a reason for changing her last name, unless you simply forgot that she is a Black and just made something up. Other than that it really is a good story, although somewhat unrealistic.
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
This intro into their relationship seems rushed and campy. The story probably gets better, but I really can't seem to enjoy the style in which it's written. The suddenness of their relationship is a turn off. It's not like he was on deaths door and she healed him and he confessed he had feelings for her all along. Then the usual back and forth of mistrust, yearning, angst, and eventually the get together. There is nothing that draws me in. It's all so OOC. I rarely write critiques, but today I'm compelled. If this is a story where a big part of it is their falling in love, then I need something solid. Also, either one of them giggling with each other at this stage...please. Also the crying, ugh. Let's just leap into touchy feely world shall we?
probapera88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Hello! Your story is great! Can i translate it on russian language? I think that the russian readers would like your story so much)
mama2HPbabies chapter 40 . 9/8/2016
Okay, this story about killed me. It was so good! There were little things I didn't agree with (Draco and hermione seemed just a little out of character and as such their relationship moved a little quicker than I thought it would have) however, that is inevitable with fanfiction I think and I just wanted to commend you on a beautiful fiction.
Inggita chapter 39 . 8/27/2016
WOW WOW WOW! Really great adventure story plot! Loving it so much! Well done :)
nikkiRiddle chapter 40 . 7/13/2016
Hey, I loved this story
sugmlion chapter 36 . 6/21/2016
.l
sugmlion chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
is this the first book? and if not which fanfic should i read before it ? thks
VillagoTitan chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
You need to stop with those star things because they are annoying me to hell and back. Edit it so there are no more of them around the words, ok?
WiseGirlGeek chapter 40 . 5/23/2016
Great story, really touching and I loved it!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Loved the end of this chapter!
Belle chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
You do know that Blaise Zabini is supposed to be a dude right?
Maryam99 chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
Oh god! Are they going to use his blood?
jillcovey chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
Absolutely amazing, fantastic story!
ReesesDramione chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
I know this was made a long time ago, but the last few chapeters brought tears to my eyes, i was crying so hard i couldn't see. Very well written.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »