Reviews for Follow Up, Follow Through
Vilkath chapter 1 . 7/17
I have to say I just found this anime and came looking to see if there was any fanfiction for it. Bit surprised there is so few, this was a ship fic based anime if I ever saw one. I expected dozens of stories with every pairing possible and yet found maybe a handful of stories with less than half of them really worth reading.

That said I like the idea so far. As you say the entire show/manga seemed to rely on Katrina being a bit dense and missing blatantly obvious clues. which was a bit odd from some one who liked to play romance games...

But it wouldn't take more than a little push, a few words or an over aggressive kiss to break that denseness. I will say one thing against this series is I kind of view pairings to be "all the girls, all the boys or just play every one".

Katrina kind of built up a relationship with every one fairly equally. There was no real indication she was closer to any character than another, so if they all had a chance it would be almost insulting for her to make a real choice imo.
Catniss07 chapter 1 . 7/14
I look forward to reading more! Maybe about the boys confessing, or finding out about the confession? Either way, hope you update soon!
NightcoreForever21 chapter 1 . 7/9
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SOOO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS SSOOO MUCH! KEEP IT UP!