Reviews for What Men Really Want
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Nice. I like your Catcher.
l chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Continnue! Pretty please?
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OH hee, this was very cute and very funny. Don't you love Catch? Maybe cos of Ewan... anyway, you totally got the characterisation of all involved spot on, cos I could imagine this very scenario being played out. Do you think you could write Catch's article on what men really want? That'd be super swell. Anyway, great work, please write more!
Annalisa chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was really good, i could really sense Catch's character and everything! He's so cute when he's sick. I wish that there was more! Fluff is too cute, specially with Ewan McGregor. *sigh*
Great job!
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
The story-What men Really want was good, you should continue the story, unless it is done already.
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Aww. How sweet!
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
please. please please post that article on line. please?

saicho_18 : slytherin -
Halia chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
OMG this fic was great! Really sweet. I loved it! I know, there aren't many DWL fics out there, but you're certainly a great pioneer to get things up and running! Great job!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
yay a down with love fanfic!

poor catcher *hugs him*

loved it and hope you do more down with love fics!
Cindy chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
group/dwl/

Good job I loved reading it! Funny how Catch was sick when you wrote it but on the other boards I Barbara have a real cold, LOL.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you come up with in our groups!

Hugs,

Babs
Jedi Cool chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I've been looking everywhere for a "Down With Love" fanfic. Do write more of them, please, as they're shockingly under-represented on fanfiction sites.

Nice job.
BLav527 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Aww this was so good!

I was psyched when I saw that somone had written somethign about the movie! I adored it! *sigh* Ewan McGregor...

Anywayz, this was really cute! Great job! :)
Becky Matthews chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Finally a Down With Love fan fic! I'm glad someone finally has decided to write one and share it! Wonderfully done! Keep writing and hopefully more Down With Love (or other Ewan movie) Fics!
Sweetest Little Jazz Killer chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Oh, what a cute story! Finally someone has done a Down With Love fanfiction! You should continue it! I'm adding it to my faves! :)

**Diamond Absinthe
Candi chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I just adore ewan and this movie. I'm glad someone's starting to make fan fiction out of this flick...this was cute. Perhaps another chapter to it? Bottom Line: Good work!