Reviews for That's Bakashi?
KakashiSempei00 chapter 1 . 11/9
was a very good story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15
I love this despite you apparently killing kaka shi in Boru to. Now that's some messed up shit. Apart from that it was good. Except for killing kakashi I'm totally pissed about that. I HOPE you didn't jinx it cuz if you did this is my reference fic.
ShiiroiKitsune21 chapter 1 . 7/26
That was a very good one shotyou chose to show Team Minato enough info to broadly understand what happened, while still keeping some vital tidbits... Surprising ;P
I believe your grammar was correct (english is my second language, sorry), and the only thing I have to say is... I think the pacing was a bit too fast, though it might also be because I am used to reading quickly. Maybe in between time hops you could have used horizontal lines or dots to highlight when the travel happened. After the first hop I realized they traveled only because they saw NarutoCo. Also, something more to set the scenes? The dialogue is good, and that's where I usually focus my attention, but I feel like the scenes lacked detail. I wasn't sure whether Team Minato was moving through multiple locations or stayed in the same place, though reading the lines after allowed me to understand.
I think that clearer scene-breaks and some more scene setting (1 or 2 clear paragraphs, no need to go overboard) would be optimal in this story, but it's just my opinion! You'll see many more opinions that might tell you the opposite, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt! :3
Sorry if it's too rambly, but this is from my phone XD
guest chapter 1 . 7/8
nice
Love it! I hope that there is a sequel, like how they changed the future and want to see Kakashi with rin together thanks!
Elsaxsl chapter 1 . 7/8
woooaa I love read fanfiction like this ! It was really great ! let's just hope Kakashi will not die like you predict :( Anyway well done !
BlueAutumn12 chapter 1 . 7/8
this is great, I'd absolutely love to see how knowing the future would effect overall canon but this was really awesome as a oneshot!
Anabel Huisa chapter 1 . 7/7
I love it
Illuminated chapter 1 . 7/7
Cool!
Dom2040 chapter 1 . 7/7
Interesting story! Keep up the great start.