Reviews for Heart and Soul
xt1me chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Ok. I really want to see what happens next.

This is good.
Mira chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOVE IT!
julia chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
So, like, are you EVER going to update this story? I find it interesting. If you don't update sooner or later, I might be inspired to write a similar fic. I'll be sure to mention you, of course (plagarizers are thieves).
KB chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Your fanfic is great, I'd love to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
ok, found fic, became hooked..suspenseful and VERY interesting...now i have but one problem

i'm counting almost two years since your last update...uh oh...did you drop this?

UPDATE SOON _
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
o how intredsting! it's a good plot-beeggining~~

please update!

~riko
Laryna6 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Please, please, please update this. It is a recommended fic on this site

And I read your fic about the jet on the Pharaoh's Palace group. I really want to see what you do with this.
ShadowGoddessHikari chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
i like this story a whole lot. it really discribes the contection between seto kaiba(my bishie, i think he's kawaii_) and his blue eyes. please continue.
kiokukaiba chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
arg! UPDATE!1
AnimeLuverGurlz chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
Yay! Update soon ::huggles Mokie plushie:: I love it :P keep up the great work! ~Becky
Windam X chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
UPDATE!

oh by the way terrific story.
littlekitten chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Update as soon as you can!

I like Seto!
PyroKittyKat chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Omg what is taking so long update already!
Orangeyougoingtodeletethis chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
You HAVE to write more PLEASE!

This is an awesome story

!
BlackLadyCharon chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
*Is in her Duel Monsters form: The Blue Eyes Black Dragon, the Polar opposite of the Blue Eyes White. Growls at Katya the Fool for daring to suggest Yugi/Tea, then transforms to her human self.* Please, please, please do continue this. I love the idea, and the plot. Personally, given your track record for good Yaoi fics, I'm hoping this one goes off into Seto/Yami, since I feel you'd do it exquistely. *Turns back into her Dragon Form and waits for the next chappie.*
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »