Reviews for Heart and Soul
AmunRa chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
I finally find a fanfic that's not only entertaining but intelligent, well written, imaginative, and really suspenseful, and then I realize that it hasn't been updated in almost a year. That's just my luck. I would really love to see how this all ends. You've weaved a very intricate, interesting, and unique plot, and I would love to see what happens next. Best of luck!
Alexia chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
This is a great story. I loved what Yugi/Yami said about Seto and Mokuba's relationship. That was so sweet. I hope you still plan to write more.
tzuky chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Update soon!
tag.0 chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Wonderful story thus far! Definitely fascinating... I do hope that you intend to continue this! (Soon, preferably... *G*)
You've left us with a wonderful cliffhanger, and I look forward to seeing how Yugi and Yami are going to help Seto...
Adding to my favourite stories list...
Christine chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Great Story. I have read quite a few kaiba stories, but I think that I like yours the best. Please add the next part ASAP. I must know what happens next.
Spiderfan chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Great story! Keep it up! _
Blueraven64 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
WHOO! FINALLY A SETO-TURNS-INTO-A-DRAGGY FIC THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE! (take that as a BIG compliment)
Katya chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Simply amazing. I hope you do plan on continuing this story because it would be a shame to just leave it here. The best part was probably how the Blue Eyes/Seto acted so protective of Mokuba. If you haven't decided yet, please don't have any pairings in this fic (except maybe a little of Yugi/Tea). It's wonderful just the way it is.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
I was so delighted to find this story. The protective, yet kind nature that Blue Eyes White Dragon displayed for Mokuba was very touching. Especially when it was said that Seto wasn't the one in control.

I will most definatly be keeping an eye on this story. Looking forward to more.
Alta-Lemur chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
This is real good so far. I hope you come out with the next part soon! Hm, hopefully with a BEWD rampaging though the skies of Domino! Heh, okay, or something else cool. I mean, how long can they keep a giant dragon inside a-relatively-small room? Anyways, write more of this!
moonymonster chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Okie Dokie, the only thing I found wrong with this chapter was with the end dialoge-""No way! I told it's Seto! I'm sure of it!" Mokuba objected vehemently."

'I told it's Seto'? Maybe, 'I *know* it's Seto'...otherwise, perfection to a T!

Mokuba: ..that doesn't even make sense!

Marisa: ...quiet, Child-Who-Is-Guarded-By-A-Very-Awesome-Dragon.

BEWD: ...grm...

Marisa: ...ep ;; *hides behind Mokuba* niice dragon, nice dragon!

Moony Originality Rating: 11!

AMAZING! Well...not really..you did a great job and have a novel idea! Keep it up! NEXT CHAPTER NOWW!
moonymonster chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
OMG! This is so col! I'm glad there's more...man, I gotta draw that scene with the "Blue Eyes" and Mokuba! That's just KAWAI!

Anyways, keep it up, and if this isn't finished I'll murder you! Bwahhahahaa...well..no I won't kill you, but I'll tie you to your computer chair and force you to write! Bwhahahahahaa!
Dragon-Orb chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I really really LOVE this story. can you please please please write more? pretty please? I begging *gives puppy-dog look*... Thanks :)
Mystical Sand chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
I loved how the Blue Eyes wanted to protect Mokuba. It was so cute when he tried to stop him from leaving the room and then later reacted to his distress. Continue soon.
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
waiwaiwaiwai!

I love your writing!

And I love Seto... so good...
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »