Reviews for Heart and Soul
Gold-Mercury chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
AWESOME story! I love the plot line and the detail you have put into this. Please, update soon!
Dragon-Orb chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
wow! its great! i love it! write more! lots more ! please? :)
mezu chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Love your writing style, love the story.
Kiraya chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Yummy... the idea of Seto as Blue-Eyes is a VERY cool one. Please update soon!
Cynthia Evirruka chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Oh good. This is getting very interesting... You have the story wrote up so intense that I can barely move away from the screen. I definitely can't wait to know what's going to happen, and next chapter "return of the Millennium Rod" will worth the wait! XD
shizuyue chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Oh it's so sweet, Blue Eye's protecting Mokuba. So Blue Eyes is protector of Kaiba's inner self, which is Blue Eyes? -; it's confusing
Sheron chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
*lol* I find it amusing that you write in practically every fandom I like O Well what can I say...the beginning is intriguing. I hope you don't take too long with the following parts. I personally like Yami/Yugi but still I would be interested in reading this no matter what pairing (or no pairing) you write.
Alowl chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This is a truely intriging story. I absolutly adorded the first bit I read! Think I'll put in on my Favorites list. I think that this is a first-class story. Please write more soon! Oh, and please put in some more shape-shifting? That's just a personal favorite of mine. I tend to think of Kaiba as a human Blue-Eyes anyway. I wonder what Joey's reaction would be if he was turned into a Red-Eyes?
Alaska chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
It is these kinds of stories about Seto Kaiba that I enjoy the most. I am a huge fan of both Seto and the Blue Eyes (actually dragons all together ).

There are very few of these kinds of ficlets and it always makes my day if one of these fics are updated or created.

About the pairings...would you do yaoi? My favorite pairing in this whole series is Yami/Seto. I also somewhat like the very rare pairing of Yami/Seto/Yugi. OO Sorry...I rant a lot.

Please keep up the great work and update soon!
julia chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
wow! Kaiba a blue eyes? write more!
K. C. Hulsman chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Oh my goodness! I absolutely can't wait for more. You are an evil fic goddess, who passes her favor to fandoms here and thre, teases and torments. I hope yoou don't leave me hanging a badly with this one as with "That Which Lingers"

I find the premise truly original and a bit ironic for Seto to become the thing he seems to love the most within the game.
Cynthia Evirruka chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Plain shock. Simple as that. For the past few minutes I have been debating whether I should be crying in disbelief, or crying with joy.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE JUST WROTE A YU-GI-OH FANFIC! TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE THAT YOU HAVE WROTE ONE WHEN I AM CURRENTLY OBSESSING WITH IT!

No, don't tell me. You've already wrote it AND post it.

As usual, your fics will only make me craving for more (not to mention I am still waiting for COI) and as much as I am hoping for a yaoi pairing (best if it's going to be S/J *shamelessly grins*), I just can't wait to know what's going to happen next (even if it's about the Kaiba brothers). Though Seto Kaiba is not my favorite character... heck, I kill for plots and storylines. And you are definitely my favorite author.

Lalalalalalala~
starworks chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
WOW! I like it! Please Continue PLEASE!

Must find out more!