Reviews for HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Emotional turmoil and backlash from decisions made? This is a very attractive story.
ryuma chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
i wish u would finish this
shugokage chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Incredible story idea and amazing story!
donald7777 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Wow Ryoko got the short end of the stick. Along with Tenchi being an idiot.
I would like to believe that Tenchi would just drop the Jurai thing to keep everyone he personally knows happy.

I could see Akane reacting the way she did in your story. There are basically 2 choices for her. to carry her weight, which never happens. 2. blame Ranma and either break off the engagement or some other painful thing.

Hopefully you will update the story since I am interested in see where it will go.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is really good please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
this is extremely good please continue! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
This a fantasticly great story and i feel so sorry for Ryoko but at least she and Ranma have each other, and i am looking forward to the next chapter
alichi chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Damn, stopped at such a good spot and nothing new in 6 years... Love the plot so far. Its quite realistic as for what would have happened in reality too.

Really hope this fic ain't dead, 6 years ain't nothing!
tri-bladed scythe chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
hey man please continue this story!
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I really wish you would continue this story.. it's an awesome read, and I'm a really big fan of Ranma/Ryoko match up stories.
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Am I to assume this story is dead? has not been updated in... 5 years? that is a long time. in any case, if you were to continue, I would like to see a conversation between Ranma and Tenchi in which Ranma tells the Juraian Emperor that he has a choice. Give up Ryoko for the throne, or give up the throne for Ryoko. The result of this conversation depends on how you want to portray Tenchi, as well as his and Ranma's respective power levels. Tenchi may agree that he cannot have both and choose, or he may try to fight Ranma for his right to have both. at the same time, I would like to see Akane and Ryoko help each other come to terms with their respective feelings for Ranma.
Rubius chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
no lemon, fine. ranma's not a juraian, ok. but please find a way to let ryoko have ranma's child.
Sironblood1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
this story has a lot of potential. I hope u decide to start it up again.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Interesting. There isn't enough stories like this one on ... i wish you'd do more