Reviews for Seven
lifelovelaugh chapter 9 . 9/18
This is so awesome! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Can’t wait to read more ️
immy020102 chapter 9 . 9/13
Hello, i just found this story and i am so glad i did because it is amazing! I really hope you continue to update.
Number Ten chapter 9 . 9/3
Poor Seven going through the stress and the battle. At least like riding a bike, she never forgot
whiteink254 chapter 8 . 9/3
Gosh I really hope you update soon! Even though I came here for the OcxSteve I’m really like her relationship with all the other characters as well. My one gripe is that so far I think her personality is too close to Elevens and I hope we get to see her evolve from that. maybe even as she interacts with the others that she’ll pick up on full sentences too. But so far I’m still loving the fic 3
lilycoco chapter 8 . 8/17
Hiiii w

I just found out about your story and honestly, I am amazed! Ronnie seems to be quite complex and at the moment reserved, from what she's been through, but (maybe I'm wrong) I feel that in the future she could be more spontaneous and impulsive, even a little rebellious?

My English is clearly not perfect x) but your writing style seems pretty good to me. It's detailed but not too heavy! But every time the scene, the character ..., changes, maybe make separations with some dividers? It would make reading smoother!

Well, now I can't wait to read mooooore ! u
Hope to read you soon ! Good luck and take care~

(...I just saw that you have another fic on stanger things, and with Billy~ uwu but ugh shit, it's past 1 am x( I will read it tomorrow, promise xD)
Kaz2Y5 chapter 5 . 7/26
Loving the story so far can’t wait to read the rest
Night-Storms chapter 1 . 7/23
I can't tell which story I want you to update more. So I'll settle with both!
HimawariCakes chapter 4 . 7/17
Another great chapter! I like the parts where you explain how they were treated, it's easy to forget everything they've been put through with the powers they have. Joyce and Jonathan will be a great support for her.

Keep up the good work. And thanks for clarifying her age.
Gordonfiles chapter 3 . 7/16
I really love your story so far! I enjoy your writing technique as well!
Joyce must be so stressed out. Her child is missing and her older one brings home a "stranger" in need of 's in the hands of people she once knew which is great. And I'm sure Seven's presence will speed up the timeline with her going to meet Hopper and all, so that's exciting. Anyway, poor has been put through a lot. I can only hope her parents didn't suffer the same fate as Terry Ives. I enjoyed every bit of this chapter and I look forward to the next! Great job.

That being said I do have one question , is Ronnie seventeen? Steve is seventeen in the first season and Jonathan is sixteen. You also mentioned her being five when she was taken and twelve years having passed by...
Angryfanfic chapter 3 . 7/15
Love the story keep it up
BecauseMarvelJustRocks chapter 2 . 7/14
Looking forward to seeing more of this!

It was very sweet of Jonathan to help her out, I just hope she doesn't run away again. Anyway, thanks for writing another great chapter.
Angryfanfic chapter 2 . 7/12
Love the please continue soon. And does the story take place before or after season 1. And can you add seven and will pairing? How old is she
I'm hooked already! This was such a well written chapter. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!