Reviews for Team Seven Brats
Wow, great story, I couldn't put it down ,I can't wait to read more.
Quallee chapter 16 . 10/3
Good Chapter
thx for the update
elemental wolf sage chapter 10 . 9/28
why does it feel like team 7 is so weak not matter what training they do they are the same power level as in the original they just have a few more jutsu that they can do right and you made naruto a complete idiot with adhd, sukura the emo of the team and sasuke isnt a prodigy anymore he is so slow
Quallee chapter 15 . 9/26
Nice!
DanSensei chapter 13 . 9/20
What an absolutely amazing story! I read the whole thing in one sitting so I apologise for not reviewing sooner. Kakashi is doing an excellent job building up his team. So you have decided to make sakura and sasuke the official ship on team 7 ? Because I can honestly picture Sakura having a crush on both Naruto and Sasuke.
I love it! Please, update it :)
Thanks for the update. This is amazing I cant even guess the outcome. Like it's so creative
Westrannor chapter 12 . 9/5
Love the chapter as always. Considering the change in Kakashi it makes a lot of sense for him to become the next hokage early. Can't wait for the next one!
aya0602003188 chapter 12 . 9/5
Fabulous complete
Unaymus77 chapter 12 . 9/5
Very happy not to have to read yet another rewrite of the Chuunin exam finals. That gets... old very fast. And I went back and re read the ending to chapter 4 again. So so much better than the original. It’s way more in character for not only the canon characters but also your story’s characterization of Team 7. It’s a good way to get in some conflict with Sasuke and the way he expects ninja and his team to act without weird actions that don’t really make sense.

Good work so far!
LazyStudent chapter 11 . 9/4
I think you should replace it. When I first read that part it was kind of jarring.
Uncharted22 chapter 11 . 8/30
Keep it in but do it diffrent, like have him hallucinating and he don't know it's his teammates that he attacking
RiIl chapter 1 . 8/23
Needs a lot of work. I recommend reading through the manga again; your handle on characterization, environments, and speech patterns are way off from the usual. Essentially Your basing your writing off others writing about Naruto, rather than Naruto.
PixieGirl94 chapter 10 . 8/22
Very interesting how you have played out part 2 of the exams. I am curious to see how you will play out the rest of the story and am looking forward to the next update!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »