Reviews for Team Seven Brats
Lal mirch chapter 17 . 10/23
Esto es genial , espero una actualización pronto
Shiro chapter 17 . 9/22
Hi! I really like this story I know school and stuff are keeping you busy, but I will be waiting for an update soon!
Cliff Gurley chapter 2 . 8/31
Those poor poor poor kids I so feel for them bet they wished there sensei was a lazy late laid back sensei now lol
ariesahana26 chapter 1 . 7/21
Any update? Its been awhile since your last update but it is fine take your time as education is very important at all and needed for society. Take care and good luck.
TheLazyBAMF chapter 17 . 6/10
So I just binged the whole fic instead of going to sleep so please forgive me if I ramble a bit. I love, love, love, love the kinda asshole kakashi in the beginning. And I love him when he shows how much he care about his team. I just love the guy and I love how you write him! Having him be so high up in ANBU is an awesome idea and a missed opportunity for kishi. Having the kids dress in ANBU-reminiscent clothing is so cute and I love how a change of clothes changed how the other genin saw them. You write so well! I hope to read more of your stories soon, but no rush. Take all the time you need because you are making a materpiece!
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 17 . 2/27
Please continue! I really love this story! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Vianka601 chapter 17 . 2/2
Amazing, really hope you keep updating.
Amber1shipley chapter 17 . 12/28/2020
Been a while since the last update.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2020
AAHH im so glad i binge read this its so good i cant wait
jsjsheh chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Please updated soon this is probably the best team 7 fanfic I’ve ever read.
Crystal2913 chapter 17 . 11/16/2020
Amazing, I really like how you developed each character, and the direction your story is going in. It’s good that the team is stronger than canon, but not super strong. And I really love that you brought in Kakashi’s ANBU team, it was fun to get a look into that part of his life. I look forward to your next chapter.
griffinhunter74 chapter 17 . 11/15/2020
update plz
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/8/2020
Great you update soon(I understand if your busy with school). I was thinking for Sakura’s ‘backstory’ you could add in some abuse to make it more interesting and maybe you could add in a side story later on where team 7 tries to take kakashis mask off that would be fun. Anyways your doing great and keep writing
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2020
Wow, great story, I couldn't put it down ,I can't wait to read more.
Quallee chapter 16 . 10/3/2020