Reviews for After the chamber
why do you wanna know chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
wow! neat chapter.

there is some friction between harry and i can live with that what are they going to call there baby? is he or she going to hogwats?PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Whiteriver chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Hey there. Continue soon, ok? This is really goo, ya know!

Whiteriver
SingMeALullaby chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
Good story. Hope you update soon!
Bluetiger94 chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
great story i cant wait until u update!

~*nicole*~
OrionTheHunter chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Well, I'm glad you finally got this up. Love what you are doing with it.

-OrionTheHunter(formerly Orion)
Kaemon Manzo chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Great story so far. It is definatly one of a kind. Please hurry up and update soon.
Headmaster Cromwell chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I was wondering if you would be interested in joining my Harry Potter Online Roleplaying game. There we roleplay as though we are students attending the magical school Salem. This includes going to classes, making friends, having adventures, ect. The link to the main page is:

headmaster_cromwell/

The link to the Velvet Hall is:

Hope you'll come join us. :) Cheers!
Kyntor chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
You might want to rethink having Ginny expulsion recinded. It doesn't really agree with everything else we know about Dumbledore. After all he did give a deatheater (Snape) another chance after he was guilty of who knows what, why would he not give another chance to someone who had no control over her actions.
soleil-luna-day chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
Oh, good. Update soon.

pixie girl
Nicole Schaaf chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
plz plz plz update soon very good
Erin10 chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
Poor Ginny, I hate Dumbledore! (rants) What is it with him?

Oh Please, please write more - I really love your fic!

Erin
Erin10 chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
Oh, please update soon. Its really good! I haven't read an AU like this before and I really, really want to know what happens!

Erin ~~
Laerwen chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
That's really good. I was going to do this fic, but Orion said I should ask, so i am. I wasn't writing anything like this, but it was a creative idea.
min chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
i like your story, the plot isnt the same old same old, keep writing...i look forward to the rest of your story! :o)
Christy chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
interesting story...I'm surprised that Dumbledore was that rash. Harry having visions makes sense. I will admit I got upset hearing that Sirius was dead.