Reviews for Contagion
SLP2Bee chapter 32 . 1/16
Everyone of these stories were amazing! I hope you write another story in that go along with the other 3. I would like to see your version of Harry and Ginny learning how to navigate parenthood and all the craziness life throws at them. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2022
Fr
DetroitNate chapter 30 . 9/28/2022
This was a perfect and brilliant chapter! Thank you for writing it.
Casey Natsch chapter 32 . 6/6/2022
This series was everything I needed, it was so easy to immerse myself into it like it was written by JKR herself. I have half a mind to go back and restart from cuts, it was just very comforting to read! Thank you so much!
Mewpagano chapter 32 . 5/20/2022
omg too beautyfull series! one of the most well written!
Griffind00r chapter 32 . 2/27/2022
Absolutely loved reading this and your Cuts series! So lovely to see a full circle and their happy ending after the darkness and grief of post warhow much they’ve all grown
Nicolerh2010 chapter 32 . 2/18/2022
Your work is incredible. Well done!
Nicolerh2010 chapter 28 . 2/18/2022
For the first time, I agree with Marietta. Pius Thicknesse was under the Imperius, and unless I'm forgetting something, there was nothing to suggest he ever willingly supported Voldemort. If anyone is going to be sympathetic to an unwilling participant in dark magic, it's Ginny.

Otherwise, this story is fabulous, you're fabulous, and I hope you'll continue sharing your fabulousness with us
Noonie chapter 32 . 12/30/2021
I really enjoyed this work! I'm looking forward to digging into some of your other stories as well. Thank you!
Dirigibleplums22 chapter 32 . 12/19/2021
thank you so much for taking the time to write! this fix made me laugh, cry, and love. really enjoy your cuts universe. great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2021
So good. Your writing is very enjoyable to read. Really enjoyed it.
Please Read This chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
First off i love ur stories and i want to thank you for ur wonderful writing! you are one of the best in league with wishweaver,jocylen and bored beyond belief. This might seem odd but I am looking for a harry potter ff that i think u had in ur favorites years ago. it was very well written, i don't remember much but i believe that there was attack in pivot drive , vernon was murder,james had a secret sister and she didn't want harry to know who she was, and that petunia slap harry in the burrow also i think she kept saying her shoe was dirty. if u can help me anyway find this ff i would be so grateful. and old lady looking for her fav fanfics. thanks
pixietammy chapter 32 . 8/31/2021
Love love love this story. Also love that your a Bucs fan too
iloveyourhpworld chapter 31 . 8/22/2021
please please please continue to write in this universe huhuhu I've read all your fanfics and can I just say that 32 chapters seems like a lot BUT I STILL WANT MORE,,, I love how you write all the characters in the story and really hope you continue it by further following their children and the next generation.
Molly2471 chapter 4 . 8/15/2021
I'm so glad to see another fanfic from you. One of the things I love most about your stories is how spot on the characterizations are. I might as well be reading about canon Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

This story looks promising so far!