Reviews for Contagion
Noonie chapter 32 . 12/30/2021
I really enjoyed this work! I'm looking forward to digging into some of your other stories as well. Thank you!
Dirigibleplums22 chapter 32 . 12/19/2021
thank you so much for taking the time to write! this fix made me laugh, cry, and love. really enjoy your cuts universe. great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2021
So good. Your writing is very enjoyable to read. Really enjoyed it.
Please Read This chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
First off i love ur stories and i want to thank you for ur wonderful writing! you are one of the best in league with wishweaver,jocylen and bored beyond belief. This might seem odd but I am looking for a harry potter ff that i think u had in ur favorites years ago. it was very well written, i don't remember much but i believe that there was attack in pivot drive , vernon was murder,james had a secret sister and she didn't want harry to know who she was, and that petunia slap harry in the burrow also i think she kept saying her shoe was dirty. if u can help me anyway find this ff i would be so grateful. and old lady looking for her fav fanfics. thanks
pixietammy chapter 32 . 8/31/2021
Love love love this story. Also love that your a Bucs fan too
iloveyourhpworld chapter 31 . 8/22/2021
please please please continue to write in this universe huhuhu I've read all your fanfics and can I just say that 32 chapters seems like a lot BUT I STILL WANT MORE,,, I love how you write all the characters in the story and really hope you continue it by further following their children and the next generation.
Molly2471 chapter 4 . 8/15/2021
I'm so glad to see another fanfic from you. One of the things I love most about your stories is how spot on the characterizations are. I might as well be reading about canon Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

This story looks promising so far!
cahomi chapter 32 . 7/17/2021
Thanks for sharing your work! Sorry for your loss. May your mother's memory be a blessing. Its nice to read a happy ending in pandemic times.
peggy77 chapter 21 . 6/9/2021
That was PERFECT!
peggy77 chapter 20 . 6/9/2021
Oh thank goodness! It appears things are definitely getting better.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 6/8/2021
Oh, oh, oh! I knew that we would find out Ron was also sick in this chapter but this is really depressing.
peggy77 chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
I would say that, so far, this story is going very well as until just now, I hadn't realized I just finished chapter 5. I was so engrossed that I wasn't really aware of going from chapter to chapter.

Interesting idea, connecting a non-contagious muggle disease to a wizard illness. Scary!
adictaapotter chapter 32 . 4/23/2021
This ending was beautiful and absolutely necessary.

First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. I'm sending you big, warm hugs from across the ocean.

You know I'm in love with The cuts universe, so I was pretty excited when this story came up. Even so, I hesitated before starting it -as you said, it was too much, too real and I needed some time in between. I'm reading this one year and one month after the beginning of lockdown in my country -which lasted from March and until November- and now we seem to be heading towards a new one, because winter is coming and the sanitary system is about to colapse. So even though I thought the change of course in the story was a little weird (I fully expected it to go about catching the remaining death ethers) this was a very nice and welcome ending.
I expected it too to be Harry the one who got sick; it makes much more sense, though, that he was the one to suffer the disease the most -even if he didn't experienced it for himself.

All in all, I'd a great time reading this. Thank you. I hope things are getting a little brighter on that side of the globe.

Hugs,
Camila
alexbull015 chapter 32 . 4/1/2021
Thank for yet another great fanfic story, I honestly think your stories are the best I’ve come across collectively, hope you decide to continue in the future.
XpresstheJess chapter 32 . 3/24/2021
I loved this fic. Can you please write more in this universe. I feel like you could write more fics in this series. I don't want it to end!