Reviews for Idyll
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
aww fakir you sap
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow.. beautifully written loved it!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is probably my favourite of your Princess Tutu's stories.

I love how you can get into Fakir's head and write all the emotions I knew he must have been feeling after episode 20, but I could never quite get those feelings exactly right, you've made me see him in a new light and made me realise just how deep a character he really is.

This story left me breathless and how you had the peom interacting with what is going on in this story was brilliant too.

Brilliant Job!

And please keep up the wonderful work.
The 2786 Project chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Please make this a multichapter! I enjoyed reading it!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love it!
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Nice! Interesting idea, to write a fanfic in the midst of the series, rather than at the end. It fits, too! Good job. The only thing I can see is that Fakir never wears armor, although I really liked the metaphors about his mental armor.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very nice piece that seems to quite aptly express the number of different emotions and issues going on in Fakir at this time. Good work, theres just not enough good TuTu fics.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Your last line is exceptional.

Nice job. _
PortableMagic chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
OMG! I love that! It's a beautiful introspective piece. I endlessly enjoyed reading it, bravo! Fakir! Just admit that you love Ahiru.. You know you do.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I didn't quite get what the last line meant, but that's just because I'm stupid... Besides that, this fic was a very lovely read and all characters were very IC. Your writing style is superb as always. _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
...lovely, really.
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I love this story. It's so profound. keep up the good work!
neko56 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005