Reviews for Little Moments AU - Side Stories
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 12/21/2021
That summary with Grandpa Max was exactly how I thought the one with Paul earlier should've went, to be honest.

Glad Ben and Gwen are learning the dangers of listening to hormones and lust. It's thankfully still rare, for now, in 1st world countries for preteen/young teen pregnancy, but it is still a thing for a reason.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 27 . 11/18/2021
As a literary note, I think whatever authorial intent that first section of Ben and Paul talking was lost, at least to me as a (pretty darn prolific if I might brag for a moment) reader. Instead, from a Doylist perspective it came across as Ben and Paul going back and forth about how awesome they thought the last couple of chapters were together.

I honestly believe that the flow of the story would be better served having that whole chunk cut down to a paragraph at the beginning of Ben's school day where Ben narrates that he went over everything that happened at the dance with Paul and they both spent some time teasing each other, mostly Paul doing the teasing.

On a more personal criticism note: these poor 11-12 year old kids in public schools these days.
shadows59 chapter 28 . 11/18/2021
Another great chapter! I love how Ben is more paranoid about the popular girls talking to him then he ever was fighting the bad guys. Of course, the bad guys just want to kill him. Middle school girls are much more cruel. I can't wait to see what Gwen does when she finds out about all the new interest in her Doofus...

And I wanted to tell you again how great you are at bringing their schools to life. All of them feel like real kids, and its amazing work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
AshKing1 chapter 23 . 10/13/2021
Honestly ben and Gwen could probably use thier connection to asmuth to request asylum on galvan prime
delmartian chapter 26 . 8/25/2021
So Jason, I hope I don’t need to be wary of any pitchforks? ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2021
Will you continue this story? I am really curious about how the keystone of bezzel will tie in
Werebazs chapter 26 . 8/23/2021
Wow. This was amazing. I must admit, I was a bit worried, that after you hyped this dance up for four months, it might not live-up, but it more than did.
Jason169 chapter 25 . 8/4/2021
damn if there's no fluff after he pulls this off I've a pitchfork rdy
delmartian chapter 4 . 7/20/2021
Yeah, Paul probably did hear Ben’s full name along with everyone else in the rink, but in the excitement right afterwards it may not have registered. Middle and even high schoolers aren’t all that good at situational awareness. Ben certainly wasn’t introducing kids to the adults, his mind was pretty focused on how messed up he was, and I figured his parents would tell the kids to call them Sandy and Carl, no last name. Thanks for the review!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 7/16/2021
re-reading this and realized that if Paul was at the ice rink then he would have heard Ben's full name, and someone would have been calling the parents by their last name, maybe even introducing Paul to them by name.
EternalWisdom chapter 24 . 6/27/2021
Excellent chapter.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 24 . 6/12/2021
Yeah, that definitely expands the original in a well done way.
Pick your Poison RWBY or MHA chapter 23 . 5/25/2021
The fact you didn't call this story littler moments makes my disappointment immeasurable and my day ruined. Great story though, enjoy reading it quite a bit.
EternalWisdom chapter 17 . 5/19/2021
And the cutesy back and forth continues. And I am all for it!

Bravo!
EternalWisdom chapter 16 . 5/19/2021
SHIPPING TIME! Things are really moving up, huh?

Oh, how I fear the day where their parents catch them mid-adorableness.