Reviews for Emerald Pools
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was a lovely story!
Josh Rogers chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Very sweet epitaph to an important series from my past. Well done!
blankita14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hi! hey last week i finished reading all spooksville I cry so much really.

Spooksville will always be my favorites books.

Dont get me wrong but I thought that on the end Cindy and Adam would be together and sally with Bryce.

Or Bryce with Cindy and Adam with Sally.

And I thought that Watch was going to be the boyfriend of tira.

And I dont know what happend to Watchs family!

But anyway, I like those books

If someone like so much thesse books please add me :

Someone have someone writte the continue of the story?

Bye!
Kei-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
So sad...I love it! Short but sweet.I really must learn how to write like that. xoxo
KOOL JU chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I really like it. I loved the way that you said what each person wanted and then thought about the reason. I have only read 2 spooksville books myself, but it was enough to know that what you meant counted. Please write another chappie
Write more chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Please, please, PLEASE write more!1
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This was really, really good! I had been thinking it would be cool if someone did this. I'd be interested to see how this would turn out, so please, please, PLEASE write more!
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
i think you did a good job with this and that you should continue it.
Richeliec chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
It's pretty good. Your tone and voice don't match Christopher Pike's entirely, but it's decently close. Good job.
John chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
It made me feel in a way I did not feel before. A mixture of sadness and anger. THEY STOPPED PUBLISHING SPOOKSVILE!
Raving Adelaide chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
It's a pretty good story, way to go! I couldn't write that short a story if my life depended on it even though some of the shortest stories are the most impactful because their message is clear and concise. And yours is.

Your format kinda follows Christopher Pike's and that's good, it's hard to duplicate an author's format. It's a practice which can prove beneficial to you and your writing so keep working on that. You can try copying out two or three pages from one of his books if you're really interested in capturing his voice and format-you'd be surprised how much you can learn.

One thing is that you should do more research when writing about things which actually exist in the real world. You say that Leisha is the third largest star in the Seven Sisters. The Seven Sisters are named after parts of Greek Myhtology and their names are Alcyone (or Halcyone), Asterope (or Sterope), Celaeno, Electra (or Elektra), Maia, Merope, Taygete (or Taygeta). I'm not exactly sure which one is the third largest, but I do know Alcyone is the largest and brightest. The Seven Sisters are actually a cluster of five hundred stars.

It was a good idea to add on to the series, I am actually doing that right now myself. I like reading from Ann Templeton's view point, it was one thing the series never really covered since Ann was so reluctant to talk about herself and she only randomly spued out her opinion on Adam, Sally, Watch, Cindy and Bryce. Keep writing, and it's nice to see I'm not the only one on this planet who loves Spooksville. I've read it since '98 and have NEVER met another soul who enjoys Spooksville as I do. ;)
adam-flavored chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
nicely written! by far the best spooksville fic i have ever read! keep it up!
Debonair Dragon -a.k.a. Dragonair chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I like spooksville too! Maybe you could write another 1? i specialy like this 1 you know
Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
This is great. And hold up! They stopped publishing the series? WAT? NO! I love the series. Im always hoping for Sally and Adam to get together, they really should! I think you should write a Spooksville epic. I know for sure I would read it! Keep it up :D
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I loved that story! I think it's the best one here. great job.