Reviews for The Freshmen
Jodi chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
Perfect ending! I wouldn’t mind an outtake or two ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2021
Good story, but you left a lot of unanswered questions, by design I'm sure. It would have been really nice to at least know the answer about Lizzie though. Is she dead or alive?
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 15 . 2/3/2021
Noooo! It can't end there, i have questions... What secrets does Esme have? How does she know Bree? And what does she know about Carlisle? I hope there is a sequel or some outtakes at least .

Thank you for sharing another great story with us. I loved it.
Fleur50 chapter 15 . 2/2/2021
Un conte vraiment spécial...
Kimmie50 chapter 15 . 2/2/2021
Noooo! It can't be over yet. It just can't be.
You left a cliffy as the ending? I'm so confused. How does Esme know Carlise is/was the killer?
How did she figure it out and how will she 'take care of him'? So many questions!

You know though, it must be a very heavy burden for Bella to carry this lie for 20 years. I dont know if I could keep something like that from my husband; yet she actually believed Carlise that Edward would leave her. Or did Carlise really doubt Edward's love for Bella and would leave her once he found out what she did to Carlise? He really played on her fear. I think it's brilliant and kinda evil for how Bella tortures Carlise with the perfume and tape recorder.
Sadly, Edward will never hear from his mom, and I feel bad for him.
I hate this story is over. I truly enjoyed it and loved each chapter. It was fantastic and kept you guessing.
Gosh, I wonder if Bella and Edward ever had kids? Lol. The things I think about.
Thank you for sharing your words with us!
friendsandlovers chapter 15 . 2/2/2021
Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn! That was crazy! Loved every moment, couldn't stop reading! I understand why she didn't tell him the truth, but she really should have rather than living the rest of your life with a lie. I wonder how Esme will finish off Carlisle... Such a great read, thank you for making my day go by faster :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 2/1/2021
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your writing talent. I stayed up until the wee morning hours reading this. For some reason, fanfic is having an issue and won’t accept my reviews of the last chapters.

I needed a good read. 2020 sucked, but 2021 isn’t any better.
Zveka chapter 15 . 2/1/2021
no! you need to write more about them ...

excellent story :)
G chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
Yes! Thank you for finishing! I love love love love your work. This was a real chapter turner! Please keep writing these types of fics! This one, Beneath the Branches, and Girl Code are my FAVORITES! Many props(:
Gigileexo chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
Oh yes yes yes! So glad to delve back into this again, even if it is the end ;( Doubly glad that Carlisle will finally pay for what he’s done, an outtake from Esme wouldn’t go amiss. In fact, anything else, anything at all from you, would go down a treat! Thanks for keeping us all THOROUGHLY entertained! Until next time.
-Gigi xo
Cina's chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
Bittersweet for them both. But Carlisle is going to get his just dessert.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
I should've expected you to come up with a second twist after the first got out! Lol...you write evil so well! Love your brain and the things it makes you do, write, create!
I have no idea how you manage the kids, the homeschooling and the household and still find time and peace of mind to plot and write it down too! Queen of time management! I have to find out how you do ittttt!
Don't be a stranger now! I love having you around 3 3 3
Iklepixie chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
Have enjoyed this sadistic tale. So pleased that justice is being served in such a cruel and taunting way.
tff000 chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
good
sfspeedy chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
That was a fabulous ending! Thank you so much for your words. Until next time!

Glinda