Reviews for The Freshmen
Pattigirl23 chapter 15 . 7/1/2023
I loved this story so much, it's so original. Thank you for sharing.
JD Thorn chapter 15 . 6/9/2023
Ha! Not sure how Esme knows about Carlisle being the murderer but I have a feeling she WILL give him the care he DESERVES. Also, it’s obvious Bella doesn’t treat him kindly when Edward isn’t around. He cannot move or talk either - talk about just rewards!
nzjojo chapter 15 . 2/13/2023
I'm blown away with how amazing this story was. It had me hooked from the first chapter. You are an amazing writer - so many twists, turns and red herrings. I thoroughly enjoyed every word and can only imagine the pain dear Esme is going to inflict on evil Carlisle and hope it brings peace to Bella :)
biblepam chapter 15 . 2/11/2023
Saw this as a rec. It was very intriguing and a great read. I was sort of hoping it was Llizzy that was going to show up as a caretaker. But Esme worked well too.
snoopylover60 chapter 13 . 2/10/2023
Followed this from a FB rec! WOW! What a story. Did not see the ending coming! Just WOW! That’s was phenomenal!
Bella Berella chapter 15 . 1/12/2023
Thank you for this! I am amazed at your skill of storytelling. This story kept me captive from the beginning. You dropped so many hints, and I came back to read them over and over. But I could not figure it out. Brilliant! Now that I know the ending, it is crystal clear...
I am looking forward to your next projects! Thanks again
TheAuburnRose chapter 15 . 1/9/2023
Holy... I did NOT see that coming! But Esme... how does she know?! I must know!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
I miss your words.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 15 . 10/14/2022
OMG. That was nothing like I was expecting! Was so brilliant! Another story that has kept me from doing what I'm suppose to be doing! I'm sensing a pattern here. Haha.
Jenycullen chapter 15 . 9/24/2022
How did Esme know it was him that did it though? Wow, what a story.
Ashleyrebecca44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2022
&
CSG chapter 15 . 7/14/2022
I wonder if she’ll torture him slowly each day, or take him out all at once? Curious minds want to know. ;) Fun read! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 15 . 7/8/2022
I definitely didn't see that one coming hahaha that's so cool. Great story!
WellHelloThereEdward chapter 15 . 6/18/2022
Wow that was edge of your seat stuff. Did not see that coming! Thanks so much for sharing x
Elisabeth123 chapter 15 . 6/4/2022
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! LOVED the twist!
2,149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »