Reviews for Unleashed
girl chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
wow that is a really good story. hey what happens next u can't leave me out. i need to know.
YuniX-2 chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
you kinda remind me of me and my friends, except we're the evil posse of insane rabid fangirls. and, basically, we all are sesshy fans (some more than others) Inuyasha fans (some more than others as well) we all agree that Miroku is hot, though we dont worship Him, our number one randome fact of life is Lord Sesshomaru is hot, all must worship the ears, some people have other random people they are fsngirls of, for instance, I am also a Tidus fangirl (Final Fantasy X) and we dont have anything to do with naughty images outside of our brains, because we're all 13 or 14 (most are 13) oh, and I share the same name as one of the other posse members. I'm kim, and so is she, so everyone calls her kimmy so we dont get all mixed up. Finally, if someone doesn't do something we like, or we wish to threaten them, we scar them for life by saying jaken-in-a-pink-strapless-thong-bikini-and-a-platnium-blond-curly-wig-doing-a-strip-teaser-to-right-saidfreds-I'm-to-sexy-coming-to-stalk-you.

Actually, why dont you check out our joint fic called sleepover. its in BunChan295's acount. this rules, I'm gonna read more of it now...
Lime Colored Cat chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
Finish it. Finish it! Please finish it, Nika-sama, oh great ruler of the universe!
me just me chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
u didnt finish it! ).: now im sad...this story doesnt ends...where's the fluffy end? *cries* please finish
me just me chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
cute story. cant wait to finish it.
lilhillbillie chapter 18 . 11/17/2003
I just read this fic from the begining again and you've really pulled a 180 ya know? Oh well, I just love all cross fics! Keep writing, I'll keep reviewing (and reading, ohh the waiting, it saddens me)

C~ya
DarknessLegacy chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
MY SESSHOMARU-SAMA! MINE! *glomps Fluffy*
Jodea Moondreamer chapter 18 . 11/15/2003
You didn't tell me you posted the new chapter. *pouts* Oh, well I did read it and am now reviewing. Keep up the good work.

Love your imouto

Jodea Moondreamer
Sour Schuyler chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
_ HHahahahaqhhahahahahahaq! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Col! _
Natto chapter 17 . 8/28/2003
This fic is excellent! _ It is so funny and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Trinity Kirara chapter 16 . 8/20/2003
Wow...This is such an awsome fic! .
Roru-chan chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
great fic update again soon!
DRAGON FIRE chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
DF: As always Mistres Nika, a very good chapter, and a very good explination about the pillars, I was confused for a sec. but everything was explained in the end!

Chaos:*Shoves DF out of chair* *to DF* Your always confused, Anyway *to Fluffy* Well, let's see there are many ways to get rid of the new guy...Hm...let me think...AHA! If you can't kill him you could try the old fashioned way: winning her over with gifts and try to become the favorite, that might get you back in the bed, but it might not get him out of the house. Or you could do it my way: Use the anti-bishi spray, *holds up bottel of anti-bishi spray*Just spray him directly and he will run screaming from the house! But seeing as you are a bishi your self you would have to be very careful with it!

DF: O.O Anti-bishi spray? *grabs bottel* So that is why all my bishis run and cower when I come near them! Chaos, you will die for this!

Chaos: Have no fear, *whispers to Fluffy* I'v got another spray can, here. *gives it to Fluffy while DFs not looking* Later Days!

*runs from DF*