Reviews for Star Trek Hunter Ep 27: Sword of Destiny
Solasnagreine chapter 23 . 10/18/2020
The poor people in pre-warp civilisations are going to get some fright! Yet another page turner.
Solasnagreine chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
That was frightening again! I do wish you would stop it! I hope they are ok!
Solasnagreine chapter 19 . 10/18/2020
Well we are not sad to see him go, but we are sad about the birds.
Solasnagreine chapter 10 . 10/18/2020
Kamikaze Klingon’s!
Solasnagreine chapter 9 . 10/18/2020
The no nonsense promotions are fantastic, I wonder if there is more pomp in the real world or if they just get on with it in a similar fashion. Any insight?
Solasnagreine chapter 8 . 10/17/2020
The most depressing chapter yet, with the loss of all the wildlife and plants ... :-(
Solasnagreine chapter 7 . 10/17/2020
And things go from bad to worse, I hope Geordi lasts longer than a couple of chapters!
Solasnagreine chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
Re the last chapter,. It makes you wonder if this is what the federation wanted all along ie war with the Klingons, it wouldn’t surprise me if the war mongers had money invested in munition factories ...

As you know I don’t like people dying, however, rookie mistake on Kriag’s part, so probably got what he deserved!
Solasnagreine chapter 5 . 10/14/2020
Im not totally familiar with Star Trek cannon, have there been other female chancellors? She reminds me of a Viking, as always your descriptions are so vivid!
Solasnagreine chapter 3 . 10/12/2020
Well that’s brutal.
Solasnagreine chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
Haha the loop holes are funny! Spirit of the law but not the letter!
Kehlan chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Nice nod to the DS9 episode about the sword of Kahless. Worf shows his strength in this chapter, for all he can't hand it back, he is able to tell her to take it and not fight when she does so.
Looking forward to the continuation of this.
Kehlan chapter 7 . 7/19/2020
Love the ship names, even if Eye of Sauron seems a slightly creepy choice bearing in mind Sauron was an evil overlord... but having done that, I love the idea of the marines being referred to as Orcs. It's also interesting to see Marines, as there is little evidence as to whether they exist in the trek universe (they do in my trek universe incidentally).
Kehlan chapter 4 . 7/18/2020
Wow, extremely well done and very respectful of Martok. This was an end fit for the honourable chancellor and warrior that he was.