Reviews for Another Haven
dreamingprincess chapter 12 . 8/12/2005
great job on this fic! haha... just found this and loved it. read it all the way through this afternoon. it's really good. i love a happy ending for max/logan. )
RT4ever chapter 12 . 8/9/2005
That was such a great story...Thank you so much for writing it!
Rajana chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
I feel a little stupid posting here, but I'd like to let Princess and everyone else know, that I honestly don't want to be a part of the hick-hack or personal grudges going on and I'd appreciate it, if you'd let the reviews of my fics stay free of grudge.

Thank you.
Princess chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Thank you so much for a great story. You wrote Logan perfectly. I love it when he gets all cranky as he's not perfect you know.

Please start thinking of a new story.

Did you see what a VS3 writer is doing?

. ?storyid1514472

I think that harper person should be kicked out of VS4.
Sossoca chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
I was so absolutely in love with this story. I do look forward to a new one, because Im already missing Another Haven. Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work.
jade-angel5 chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
Yeah, you pulled it off! Wow, I loved this fic so much and I'm desolate that there's no more episodes to look forward to. I know, it can't go on forever, but you made us believe that Max and Logan will. You have the gift of writing. Hope you consider starting a new story soon. Many thanks.
catherder chapter 12 . 9/22/2003
I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed this. I loved the way you portrayed the characters, but I've always thought you had a good grasp of them. I really liked the "thoughts" technique. It worked extremely well, and the thoughts were very much in keeping with the characters. I look forward to your next one.
Jade-Tessier chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
i love it! the shipperness was perfect as was the whole story! great job- keep writitng :)
Kasman chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
A very sweet story. Many thanks for allowing me to assist. I have enjoyed it immensely. Keep them coming...I'll always be available.
ann chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
There was enough convo to make it clear that Logan had decided to move on with his life, so thank you. I love the ending it was just right
Dark Nternal chapter 12 . 9/20/2003
Great chapter to the rest of it. Wrote more detailed review in an email, nice work :)
Kyre chapter 12 . 9/20/2003
Wow, what can I say? A satisfying end to a fic I've really enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing it. :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 11 . 9/13/2003
yay! i love it! it's so cute and i love the little chris pov. if this is about another haven, where are you going to go w/ it now that they're leaving? i like it- keep it up :)
newbie fanfic chapter 10 . 9/9/2003
wow, you are a amaing writer, this story is beautifully written, i hope that there will be a chapter 11. I really enjoyed reading it, please continue
akischo chapter 10 . 9/7/2003