Reviews for Another Haven
Solanacea chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Yay! A new chapter! (smiles) Thank you! Kind of not as easily flowing like the other ones, but still great. And I like the fact that Max respects Logan's wish not to talk about 'that day'. Instead of pressing him.

Steffi
Missy chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
that was another great chapter. althought it was such a long wait. please don't take so long for the next one. i look forward to reading it.
Kasman chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
I know I've said this before, but I'm really enjoying this story. Nice fluff. And something slightly different from the usual run of things. You're really developing as a writer.
Jade-Tessier chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
i love it! max's thoughts are good, love the emotion! keep it up :)
steffi chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I just wanted to say that I've been reading-and I love it, so I'm waiting for the next chapter (like a lot of us here I think!). Please continue this! It's been quite a long time since you posted the 2nd chapter and I'm dying to know how the story continues, so please?
Sossoca chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
I really liked it. I hope Logan isn't too stubborn and goes sit-down skiing with Max. I'm sure they can have a lot of fun together. Please continue with another chapter ASAP.
Kyre chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Woo-hoo, an S1 fic that explores a "what-if" scenario. I love those. :)

I'm feeling too lazy to write a detailed review of each chapter, but I want to take a minute to say I think it's a cool bit of symmetry that both Logan and Max think the other person has the easier life. Both of them can be pretty self-centered sometimes, and it often takes an argument for them to wake up and focus on the other person.
braty818 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
great start. i can't wait to see what's going to happen next. write more please!
jade-angel5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Oh, wow! Shaping up very nicely to be great M/L shippy fic. I am awaiting further installments. You really write very well.
E.R chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
*tapp, tapp* Go on, please...;)
Emma chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Hey

This is such a good story... plz update asap... it's so good :) i want more :P

keep up good work :P
ob chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Love your stories keep up the good work! :)
Missy chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
that was another great chapter. can't wait for the next one. keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more of this story in the future.
Jayme chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
That was such a great chapter! Their fight was so cute, i loved every word! Especially 'It wasn’t that he didn’t know, it just wasn’t important for him.'! i loved that so much! I ran around the house screaming "Aw! they're so beautiful! Aw." My mum was wondering why i was shrieking with delight. So i made her read it and she just raised her eyebrows at me! RUDE! I mean this chapter is so great and i love the entire story, i can't wait for more, i really hope you add more soon! Please update, this rules!

Jayme

And P.S. Chris is an awesome character, i can't wait to see more of him!
Willa Mitty chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
So Max's gonna get Logan skiing after all, eh? Good. It's what he needs.

I loved their little argument. It's funny, the things you miss, you know?
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »