Reviews for Elementals
SweaterSloth369 chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
Finally read this chapter and loved meeting some of the elementals!
AuroraMiri25 chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Oh my gosh, sibling banterrr I love it! Thea has grown on me since her last appearance, I tell you! And Junia is just more and more awesome every darn time. I'm just in awe of this idea and your writing and Junia. The idea that Hannah's plant Element changes with her environment? Did I read that right? That's SWEET. I'm very excited to meet her. Clarity seems awesome, though I don't know her. I love the name Edvin lol, I woneer what Element he has. He doesn't like the heat, does that mean anything? Not getting super strong vibes from Alex but I'm excited to get to know her better. Already I'm loving these three's friendly dynamic. Great chapter, best of luck to you with the procedure and happy September!
Abizeau chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
I like the banter between the sisters ;) it’s fun to read! also :eyes: umbrakinesis huh! i wonder who that is JK. i know hehe

ooooh evolving elementals. i like the idea! especially if they adapt to their surroundings :eyes: whoever came up with that idea is a genius!

eeeeeeek my baby Edvin! :heart-eyes: AWW him being friends with a Fan. i totally relate. i need my cooling things. LOL.

Okay, i’m totally on board this Brotp ship: .clarity :eyes: (we need to find a ship name)!

loved this chapter!
LoganPerdue chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
Yay! Great chapter. Loved meeting some Elementals (Expecially mine). Clarity is giving me big sister vibes (Which I love)

AuroraMiri25 chapter 3 . 8/30/2020
Okay, so funny story: I thought the form was due on the first when it's actually the fifteenth loool and I've been procrastinating it but I really pumped out the backstory today so that was fun. I think I might actually be able to give you something today or tomorrow. But why would you think this chapter is poorly written? I'm not just being nice, it was super good. Your skill with characterization and dialogue and plot and DESCRIPTION is just amazing, I don't even know. But that's awful with your arm, please let me know how it works out (if you're comfortable telling me, of course.) But on to the actual chapter! I can't believe her Element is Life, that's super lit. I love her spunk and determination, she's just all-around cool. And what's going on with the Spektralia (super creepy, by the way) and the dreams? Those last two lines at the end were so golden, I love Jaq so much. Also this is super random but I actually thought that in the first chapter you were giving us a riddle, but it was litterally just a quote hahaha, and I was like "geee, I dunno!" So that was a big-brain moment for me. But anyway, I'm sooo excited to see how this Selection goes, all the action and adventure and mystery that's happening in this story is so exciting and I'm ready for it. Take care, real life and your own health always comes first. See you soon!
tyozzie123 chapter 3 . 8/20/2020
OoH Yes! I like it! Junia being spared, hmm *squinty eyes* sus. Anyways I love Jaq, and I will fite anyone who doesn't. He is a treasure, I hope he's a recurring character. I'm almost done with the form! Expect it soon!
tyozzie123 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Finally got around to reading again! Great chapter! Awww royal family members 4 and 5 are so cute, so wholesome. Lucian is adorable, and baby, must protecc. And omg Archer do be trying to wipe out the nest at the core *eyes*
Abizeau chapter 3 . 8/18/2020
loved this chapter!
I wonder who that boy who saved her was :eyes: will he be one of the Bodyguard trainees? would she recognize him?
also, I like Jaq :eyes: will we see more of him?
also, take your time and let that elbow heal, Grace ;)
Sylea chapter 3 . 8/18/2020
I was actually wondering what was Junia's Element, and I got the answer! :D
That's so cool! I guess it's more of a supportive element, but it's literally life saving.
My theory about the Spektralia who spared Junia's life is that it could be her mother? So the Spektralia would still have a conscience?
Also Jaq is so funny! Not only I like his name, but he also looks like a great friend. Asking questions about the King and knowing so many things he's not supposed to know, I suspect he may be in some kind of a resistance or rebels? Idk if they are a thing in this world.
Anyway, I hope you will recover soon! :D
SweaterSloth369 chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
Great chapter! Jaq is cool! Can’t wait for more. But you must rest your arm! Please for my sanity
Sylea chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
Woow! My favorite for now is Lucian, he's so pure!
That's so exciting! :D
Sylea chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Wow! I didn't review right away, but I love the settings!
Well I always love when there are powers, especially related to the elements!
Idk why I thought this was already closed, but since it's still open, I'll definitely work on a character! :D
AuroraMiri25 chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
Review time! So sorry, I guess this is still 'soon' but not as soon as I'd hoped. But here we go! I'm gonna reread it, but I just remember the first time I read it I really loved Junia and... Lucian's? dynamic, it was super cute, and that I was SHOOK from the king's POV. Okee, here we go lol. I really like Junia. This is pretty much my first (oops, second) experience with princess Selections, and I think it's really fun. But what element does she have? I probably totally missed that somehow, but I'm very curious. Yess his name IS Lucian. I don't know what's wrong with my brain lately but I've been forgetting names like crazy. But I remembered his. What a sweetie, I really like him. And this dialogue is GOLDEN. I'm pretty awful at dialogue, I feel like it comes off as cheesy way too often. But yours is super natural and it brings out all sorts of emotions (that's mostly for OUAD. Cry cry cry...) Anyway! Alaczander. What a jazzy name. That's hilarious. I was gonna name my girl Kiana but now I'm thinking Cheeaunuh would work better. JK JK, maybe Alaczander a common name and I just didn't know hahaha. I actually like the spelling. I really need to stop wandering off on these random tangents. What is it with me and reviews? Girl, you're writing! 675 stars. En pointe. Chef's kiss. All the things. It's so lyrical, for lack of a better word. I'm loving it. :)

I'm hearing the Pink Panther theme in my head the whole time I'm reading Archer's POV hahaha. Not sure why, but it just popped in there... At first when you 'pitched' this idea, I thought that the Spektralia were just humans and that they were all evil. But nope. They're like creepy monster things, right? The Darkness turned them into that? So sorry, I'm totally ignorant, I'm gonna read your profile in depth after this haha. Oh yes, definitely creepy monsters. Shiver shiver. Wait did Archer kill someone? Like her loved one? Whoooo? Very intriguing. Okay am I evil for feeling sympathy for these creatures? I mean it might not last long but right now... they didn't turn into monsters of their own free will, right? And they were people before. Hmm. Archer... he's scaring me a little. I'm a little concerned. But he's not Abernathy, so we can all thank our lucky stars for that. JK JK. Anyway, it's been 400 words, but it was a lovely chapter! Super excited to see what happens next.
Abizeau chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
I really like Lucian tbh! he seems cute ;)
also. the king :eyes:
and why/how do elementals turn into spektralia?
Abizeau chapter 1 . 7/16/2020