Reviews for Gone to the Movies
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
oh my gosh, that's just about the saddest thing I've ever read.

I'm gonna go cry my eyes out now.
LovableRogue chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh my god! that was so sad. *sniff* *sniff*
the third lion chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I loved this. Don't normally go in for angsty fics where one-half of the relationship is six feet under, but I loved this one. The poignance was perfect - sad and deep and really there, but never sappy. Beautiful job.
Carla-p chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
How sad. And how ironic that at the beginning of the story Remy said that it would serve Rogue right if she froze to death. and then she died.
crazytook chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I liked this. Yes, cliche, but interesting. Very poetic. Though, i do wonder how did rogue die? i mean bullets don't kill her, how did a semi, shes invulnerable! of course, u shortly addressed that, but u know, the scientist in me. It was good tho, and i enjoyed it. kudos!

-crazytook
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I CANNOT believe you did that! Argh! Why? Why would you do such a thing? I can't... I can't even begin to understand! It's just plain mean and... wrong! And so very, very cruel! *continues to mumble and rant incoherently under breath* (Give me a month or two. I should be fine by then... ; )
Randirogue too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I liked this a lot. It saved itself from being cliche or overdone because of the very thoughtful theme of having a concrete substance to their very shaky relationship. Nicely done.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Ouch. Wow, that was poignant. Especially the part about the gravestone. Very touching. Excellent job.
T chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
that was so sad, please let it have been just a bad dream.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
holy depressing, batman! cool beans, but depressing nonetheless. i don't like depressing things. i mean, i liked it cuz it was good and all, but then the whole depressing factor made ME all depressed... its a vicious cycle.

anyhoo, yeah. good stuff... ;-)