Reviews for Tears of a Pharaoh
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I loved it! Plz write more chaps asap!
Yami-Fan101 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Next chapter plz.
Yami of Darkness chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Hikari: this really good!

Topaz: Please update soon!
Dreamyheartstarmoonlight chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Hey I also made a fanfic where Yami and Joey love Yugi but Yugi is dyeing cause of a sickness when it is really a ghost that is inside his body but I only put that story in because I am a member of it in fanfiction I am completely not a member but I review stories that let me in tokyopop I am known as dreamyhearts92(just thought I would let you know)
kawaii-hikari3 chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
*begging voice* Update it! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anime Crazed chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Oh my Ra! That was oh so sweet! Poor Yugi, having to decide between Joey and Yami...poor Yami because he thinks that Yugi doesn't love him and poor Joey because he doesn't know who Yugi loves more! *hugs them all* Fantastic writing! Update soon! D
x Hearts chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
that was really fabulous. keep up the great work.
Katrina chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
Baka Idiot Joey!

Yugi: Calm down Katrina!

But Joey took you away from Yami the Idiot!

Yugi: I know but it will get better won't it? *glares at the author*

anywho nice story keep it up!

Yugi: *anime fall* uh!

heehee! whoops.
darkpharaoh04 chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
please, update soon. this is an awesome story, I dont like to see Yami suffering, he doesn't deserves it, he's a great guy. Please write more soon
Kitty Neko chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
please update soon
Kaelas chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
I liked the chapter a lot! It was wonderful!
NovemberMist chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
BAKA INU JOUNOUCHI KATSUYA!
Yami: Ali, calm. down.
B-but.. he stole Yuugi from you! baka, baka!
Yami: Yes, but your not making any sense.
SO? He. Took. Yugi. From. You! the baka!
Yami: *sigh* whatever..
Anyway, good story! Update soon!
StarFox Saiyan chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
_ Aww! How cute!

Joey is okay, but I hope Yugi pick Yami!

Update soon!
Janet chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
I LOVE your fic! Its the best one i'v read so far. I almost cry wen Yami's heart broke *sniff* I love YamixYugi pairings please don't end it with Jou and Yugi bing together (in my opinion thats a really BAD pairing) Jou and Seto make a graet coupke though i can't wait til Yami and Yugi get together and Joey and Seto also get together. And ading the songs are a great idea! please rite the next chapter soon. p.s Yami and Yugi all the way! (sorry i just hade to add that in)
The New Mae chapter 4 . 11/26/2003