Reviews for Reflections of Erised
Clairful chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I'm awful at reviewing, so I'll just say I loved it and it made me cry
ora-shini-gi chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I must say that this is just incredibly beautiful~ can't really describe it in words, it's just so heartwarming yet devastingly heart-wrenching~ hahhaa i probably don't make any sense, so sorry~ ;; just wanted to say that i love it~ that is all~
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
the end reallt did bring tears to my eyes... oh my god...
Eridel chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh, poor Remus! It was so sweet, that Mirror is just messing with everyone's heads. I hope that it shows what could be, though. Please keep up the good writing!
Sarah Haywood chapter 1 . 5/24/2004

that's really powerful. i like that a lot.

write more.

BlackMage3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This was SO good. I know, I'm behind the times, but I always like your stories, and decided to read some of the older ones. (But, unless I missed something, the Mirror was removed Harry's first year, and Remus didn't teach there until Harry's 3rd year. Right?)
Julie chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
omg, i love this story..its so sad, waah~! *heart eyes* angsty remus! on and you should make a second azkaban? nonono its fine just the way it is! love this ficcy!
Kiriska chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Milla chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Oh, that was just lovely. You write R/S so very well, m'dear, that it's just. . . perfect. Remus is so longing, wondersome- I just love him, that's all. Especially when you write him. :D

The Mirror was a great bit, especially Dumbledore bringing up the stuff about Harry. Those pesky desires of the heart are pretty terrible, no? ;)

Anyway, was a lovely, lovely piece of work, m'dear, and I only hope you will like your layout enough to make up for it. :D Once I get my tuchus in gear and actually get it up and all. . .
Polkat chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
i hate reviewing stories that mean something. if it sucks you can offer "constructive critism" or flame loudly and obnoxiously but what do you say to someone who's written something beautiful and touching except to state that it is which seems incredibly pointless and they must know or they wouldn't have written it like that.

it's beautiful.
Luna Rosa chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
OH my God! this is really good and kind of freaked me out because I was thinking of writing a similar story but this is so good I think you've done it for me.

You write Dumbledore very well and I know how hard that can be sometimes.

Good work
She's a Star chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
*sniffles* Oh, Storm. That was so sad! Just . .. sad! Poor Remus. :( I absolutely love "Sirius Black is not dead, but he is most certainly lost" - that was such a wonderful line. And may I please state that you write the perfectly in-character Dumbledore, a feat which I have not seen achieved in fanfiction in ages upon ages? (If . . . ever?)

*sniffles again* I love your R/S fics. Of course, everyone knows that they shall live happily ever after eventually!

. . . Gosh. So SAD. I'm already in an absolutely mournful mood (DIE, TYSON. DIEDIEDIEDIE- er), and now this!

. . . But I won't go into ranting or anything.

Truly wonderful.

And may I mention that *I* know what Snape was doing in the Astronomy Tower? ;-)

S/S, baby.

La Rebelle chapter 1 . 5/30/2003 sad ;_; And sweet - Very wonderful story :)
Cobalt Violet chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow...this was _ I really loved this is all I can say. Your descriptions were just beautiful and I loved your portrayal of Remus. Lovely, lovely work.
zdarkz chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
...Wow. that was super sweet. rather dramatic, but sweet. i love how Sirius was talking. great job! okay, a bit fluffy...but excellent!