Reviews for When Darkness Falls
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
*sniffles* Oh, how sad. A really good story, and just like the last one, you seem to have the feelings right where they ought to be. What a sad little tale, the end was a spooky finisher, about Jeff's dead green eyes flashing at him...and being all alone. Keep up the amazing work, a bit of a darker side...
~Exist 2 Inspire~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This is so sad. It's one of the saddest things I've ever read and you did it so well. You made everything so believeable. You did a good job.
Lioncourt619 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! sorry...um...OH MY GOD! sorry, wow...great story, very sad, very depressing. at least we know he ain't done anything like that...i miss jeff too, Apr. 22 was the end of an era, but all jeff hardy fans must remember to Xpand are Imagi-Nations and Exist2Inspire. It's what jeff would want. he'll be back in some way...music, art, poetry or wrestling, he won't stay gone forever. great story.
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Okay another wicked endeavor! I am not a slash lover, but this is wonderful. I have to check out your other work right now. This is the second thing Ive read and I think you really are going to be a force in the writing industry, if you take it that far! I wanna say I knew you before you were famous ;)

~Melissa~
Emmasj chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Whoa... Really good Ash. Freaky...

~Emmasj
Black RoseAriana Strider chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wow. Um, wow. That's all I can say. Jeez. Wow. Ok I'll stop now.

~ Ariana the Wowed