Reviews for The Ballad of Jeffrey Nero Hardy
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I just found this story. Its beautiful. Man if I had watch wresting back then, I wouldve said the same thing.
JasmineDB chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow, well this was a long time ago, but that was really damn good!
auronrules chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I am so with you I didn't seem him I didn't think much then it says on the site he was fired gr however hes on TNA now and i am at peace
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow... I think that every Jeff Hardy fan can relate to the emotions that you put into this.
I heard that there is a possibility of Jeff coming back in March sometime... but I don't know if it's true. Hope it is :)
~Phoenix~
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Jeff was released, but Matt said it himself on Byte This. There's a good chance of him coming back. He also said he NEEDED time off to get some personal stuff done. He'll be back. In the mean time, don't let go now. Leave him in the stories. And spread the word
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I know the feeling. It does seem like his dead. I'll try and help in what little way I can. On Matt said that Jeff was conflicted (not in storylines BTW) about what he wanted to do in life and what he wanted to focus on. Matt said that Jeff would have loved to say goodbye publicly to all of his fans. Matt said to remember him by all of his matches and how he risked everything for the fans. Jeff is loved and really missed. Poetry is a great way to get you feelings out. Good work. No flaming on emoetry for me.

~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
Forsakn chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
We /will/ see him again. Have faith. Even if he never comes back, (and that is a BIG if) he'll always be living in our hearts, ne?

forsakn.
AnimeWitch02 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I feel the same way, god knows I cried when I found out he was released. I still get a little emotional when I watch one of his old matches or even think about him. Your not alone lol.

~Becky~

AKA: Hurrababe

Dedicated Imagi-nation follower for life!
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I believe you've posted this before have you not? But none the less it is still the best thing I've ever seen written about feelings on Jeff leaving. Im so impressed with it, mainly because its the truth. Keep up the good work.

!Melissa!
Missy chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Aw...I love the way you wrote this...cuz I feel the same way. I wanna see him again so bad. And I heard he was doin something w/ his band now. So hey, maybe we will see him again some day. Later.

Missy
Emmasj chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Aww... Good job again Ashley.

~Emmasj
Xtreme Angel00 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I just read that and i thought that it was beautiful and it is so right. I feel the same. I wish I could write something like that aobut how I feel but I can't. I just don't know how to write what I feel aobut that subject. But what you said is what I was thinkin'.
Dani chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I feel the exact same way...i'm glad i'm not the only.

P.S. I cried too...And I still am.
RuBis chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I feel the same way... but... have you heard that he did a match on ICW (a federation in NC)... so I think that maybe, someday, we will see him again...

Keep hopes... :o)