Reviews for Prince Haraldr
WarChicken chapter 8 . 5h
ugh...please tell me this isn't a slash fic..
geekymom chapter 11 . 9/22
great chapter update soon
Sageofchaos chapter 10 . 9/18
hope to read more.
Joe Lawyer chapter 10 . 9/18
It’s a very interesting idea, that because Odin already has heirs that are fierce warriors and politically skilled he can afford to be a more normal parent to Harry, with less expectations and burdens place on him.

An antler helm sounds like it’d look impressive. Maybe Harry can enchant it to be more functional.

I vaguely understand what being Jarl of Varinheim means, it’s essentially a chieftain, or noble Lord of an area where Harry would have a lot of power. He’d essentially rule there if he wanted. I’m not sure what a “skald” is. I had to look it up and kept getting definitions that it was a poet in a court.

If he’s being named a Jarl, he’d likely be able to hire people to be part of his guards and advisors and various other positions. These orphans he’s friends with could be hired by him.

“You managed to enchant all the bathing wells in the palace to obscure the naked bodies of those inside.” – Is it likely an ancient, martial culture of extremely long-lived beings would have nudity taboos? I just don’t see it. I feel like you’re inserting modern western midgardian cultural norms and taboos on a people for whom it makes little sense. You can’t view them that way.

Craftswork, artifices, metals, fire, and enchantment – That cover a lot. In a very technologically advanced universe it would cover all advanced technology and even much of magic. Craftswork is the making of things by hand. That, again, covers a lot in magic, like potions, enchanting magical weapons and artifacts, clothing, furniture, tons and tons of stuff. I’m very curious to see that explored in the future.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 10 . 9/17
Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I am eager to see the drama between the friendships of Harry and his friends
demon87 chapter 10 . 9/15
super
thunderofdeath97 chapter 10 . 9/14
wow he is a weak god
JWOHPfan chapter 10 . 9/14
Ok I missed something, why will they not be his friends anymore?
geekymom chapter 10 . 9/14