Reviews for Through the Ancient Well
FluffysBijin05 chapter 41 . 1/17/2004
I'm so sorry i read this a while ago and forgot to review i really loved you newest chapters they are very good and i like the way you put kouga in there. please update soon
BUH-BYE _
shinkan neko85 chapter 41 . 1/17/2004
ah what happend's next ah I love this story so much this chapter made me cry it was soo cool
ok next chap please
Shinkan Neko
Tithis chapter 41 . 1/15/2004
That was the most beautifull sad story I ever read
please update it soon before my heart turns to ice again
I couldnt stop reading this wondefull story and stayed up much longer then I should have reading it but it was worth it
you nearly made me cry for Kohana something very hard to do be proud of yourself
Update or else :cocks shotgun:
Ps. added to my favorite story list
snowecat chapter 41 . 1/13/2004
That was so sad when Kagome died, I actually cried. I'm a softie, what can I say? I wonder what that scroll says. So is Kei still Sess's heir even with the Psycho-Bitch's pups? What happened to Rin, did she marry a human or a youkai? After the time in the Western Lands she just faded from the story. I know that she's a minor point in the story, but it's nice to know if she had a good life.
Mandi-Solo chapter 41 . 1/12/2004
LOVE IT! *squels and jumps up and down* I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! Kagome died? Keitaro's sister died too? How sad! But, I can't wait until they finally fine each other! it would be a wonderful chapter, I just know it! Keep it up! I'm still reading, and enjoying!
Mika-Hurso _
Mandi-Solo chapter 40 . 1/12/2004
WOW! Love this chapter! I'm almost hopping up and down waiting to read more! Well, it still rocks! I love it! It's WAY better than anything i've read, except for Of Memories Past story. That's good too. I have never been able to write a story thats 40 chapters! I only go up to 24 or something like that, not even! Well, keep it up! I got to read the next chapter now!
Mika-Hurso _
kuramasgirl00 chapter 41 . 1/12/2004
LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON. I READ THIS FOR FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. _
*Kuramasgirl00*
RavenShadow chapter 41 . 1/11/2004
This is such a great story! I just love it!
Please update soon, they need to find each other.
shorty40 chapter 41 . 1/11/2004
You certainly enjoy dragging out the character's torture, ne? hurry! i wanna see them back together! ttfn
-crystal
Mandi-Solo chapter 39 . 1/11/2004
Hey, love the chapter! I'm glad that your grandma is better! But, how does it happen? Well, I guess I just better read the next ones, huh? Well, it's good, I love it!
Mika-Hurso
Inu Girl chapter 41 . 1/11/2004
I was in tears when kagoma died and that was funny with the hole frog lags and stuff becase Rose sead that in the earlyer chapters . BUT STILL WHO WAS THAT IN ROSES WINDO THAT NIGHT . Pleas pleas up date soon and tell us who that was in the windo
pony girl chapter 41 . 1/10/2004
great choice of the song lilac u seem to luv country as much as pop I live a sheltered life and Im stubborn so I only listen to country. Will u plz read my fanfic its only 1 ch so far but I should have seven or so when Im done it at .com My screen name there is lastunicorn and it should be under other fanfics if u would read it Id be honored...
pruningshears chapter 40 . 1/9/2004
ok, let me guess, Grandfather is kouga, and Uncle is Keitaro, and baka is shippou, and kaede is kohana's girl, am i right? lets find out when you POST MORE SOON ok? _
pruningshears chapter 41 . 1/9/2004
damn! you killed super cool naoko and maeko, and kagome, sure use old age as an excuse! gr... anyway great song please please please please post more soon! i got to go back and read this now, so kouga lets his decendants do shit like that huh? -_-u petty thugs? ugh..thats awful, please post more soon!
ElvenDragon chapter 41 . 1/9/2004