Reviews for Through the Ancient Well
GypsyMoon16 chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
MUHAHAHA! The mini romance thing you havegoing is peaking my interest. The village meeting was riveting, and I lvoe those children. They are just so darn cute! Anyway, must read more!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Whoa! That monster beast thing just surprised the hell out of me! And were you mentioning Kikyo at the shrine while not actually mentioning her? I just want to know if my guess was right.
GypsyMoon16 chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Ok, my vocabulary is failing me right now, so aw, the sequence with Kohana was adorable. And the idea of the school is perfect! Yet again, can't wait to see what happens!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Um...wow, I have no idea where to start...yet again! Well that was a little surprise twist with Keitaro being able to speak english now, and those children are just so cute (Sry but it'll take me a while to remember their names permanently). Puting the beads on was a huge twist and I love how Francesca (eep, I think I spelt her name wrong! Sorry!) took them off again. YAY! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
WHOA! That was crazy...and totally envy worthy! (*sigh* Sometimes I detest my vocabulary, but it might have something to do with MSN and only being in gr.10...) Anyway, now she can understand Japanese! Oh an otaku's dream come true! Can't wait to see what happens next!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Wow, I've got way to many comments on this chapter to possible make into a coherent sentence...but I'll try. :D Keitaro's little sister is so cute...and the osuwari thing was hilarious. I con totally understand the fear, lol. ., you can obviously tell I love the story!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Aw, there so cute...but they kind of remind of a nother couple...say Inuyasha and Kagome back in the day...lol. Another amazing chapter!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Awesome! I thought I was going to need CPR when you threw in Kagome there...and the manga thing was so funny!
GypsyMoon16 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Intriguing! Can't wait to read more, and find out how the story develops!
QueenTatooine chapter 45 . 5/17/2006
When I first read the description for this story I thought, "Oh god, not another Mary Sue." So I didn't read it, and instead focused on your other works. Your writing was so good in the other works that I kept coming back to this story and considering trying it, so I did. Thank god, this is a wonderful story, it is more than a Mary Sue story because you are not trying to put yourself in the events of the anime or manga, it is a whole new story with the old characters in a new way. Very well done.

Good luck with your current project.

~QueenTatooine

PS I had no idea Jonathan Brandis was dead, I thought he just wasn't acting any more. *sigh* I loved him too.
vasdrkangel chapter 45 . 3/11/2006
I just wanted to say that this is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. So full of detail and feeling. It brought more umf out than any story I have read on this site. I hope that one day you will take this skill you have developed to another level. I would be over joyed to see you stories on the best seller list. Good luck in the Future.

P.S. You give Rumiko Takahashi a run for the money
Bad Day chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I've read half this storie so far and im enjoying it greatly. Although there are alot of characters not in the show you've managed to create an Inuyasha gang of a new generation. Instead of hunting for shards their hunting for monsters, which is cool. the only thing that i found ... off about this was that, it's not SATO. It's SOTA. other than that i'm on a sugar high with no sugar. Keitaro
Sunraia chapter 45 . 8/28/2005
ow! i gotta tell you, these last two chapters are total bliss! in fact, my cheeks sorta hurt... but who cares! i am so glad i finally got to finish your story, and yet, its sorta sad its over. does francesca live a normal life, or is keitaro blessed with a longer lifespan on her part?

oh, and i sorta wondered... in chapter dunno-which, when francesca is back in her own time and she just got the apartment from kaede, there's some phonecalls. what's with that? it never came up again...

anyway, i *love* your story! and your characters! all of them! exept maybe whats-his-name, the jerk that maried someone else without telling... he doesn't understand true beauty of the soul! ts baka

oh and i suppose the sorrow wouldnt be my absolute favourites... anyway

keep up the good work! actually, my next huge project of reading is For All We Know, so maybe you'll hear more from me later!

meaning, in a few days, i'm not so fast to catch up...

love ya!
Sunraia chapter 31 . 8/19/2005
okay, I just got to chapter 31 (which I believe shows me to be an addict), and I noticed the little bit on genetics you noted there. Creative thinking, but you seem to have forgotten *all* the other chromosomes besides X and Y. This would also explain how Maeko got *some* youkai bits, instead of being full-blood human. So this should make Keitaro either an aproximate hanyou, or a total miracle, somehow receiving every single youkai chromosome.

Fun fact: There are men with XYY instead of XY. They are perfectly normal men, but do tend to get caught for sex crimes! O.O
Yoko Kana chapter 45 . 8/14/2005
ILOVE YOUR STORY! I'm going to add it in my faves, really I live it so much. Your ideas were really original, and I do hope there will be a sequil of some sort? Perhaps, when you have time, you can write about how kagome and inuyasha got otgether? Or perhaps the life of the child of keitaro and rose? Gosh I never loved a story with OC's as much as this one. Especially the sad parts, really wel written. You know, it's true what they say: writers love to tormend the characters they loved most. It was real and original, I enjoyed reading it.

*bows*