Reviews for Through the Ancient Well
shiruba neko chapter 38 . 11/7/2004
You know, Kei probably could live 500 years. If you count the fifty on the tree, when Kagome fell down the well, Inuyasha was 200. I'm not kidding. I found out two days ago by friend-who-has-seen-half-the-third-movie. But I'm guessing you didn't know that. Another guess: that scroll was in Italian.
shiruba neko chapter 37 . 11/7/2004
If the next chapter wasn't up, you really would need to hide. BTW, my sister broke the #1 commandment for fanfic authors. She killed not only the main character, but every frikkin' character in her Inuyasha fic 'The End!' I'm still about ready to kill her for that...

Lat me guess about the price: either Francesca is going to permanently lose her empathy or have to stay in feudal Japan permanently. Or both. I wasn't counting questions.
shiruba neko chapter 31 . 11/6/2004
The mysterious voice is the woman who lives on the mountain who knows everything. Let me guess: you're going to pair Aki with Kaemon.
shiruba neko chapter 29 . 11/6/2004
Ah! *Chases author around with mallet* You made her forget! *Pauses* Good, idea though. Maybe I'll forgive you if you fix it soon.
shiruba neko chapter 28 . 11/6/2004
Can you cool it with the Japanese terms? I only understand the basic ones. At the risk of sidetracking your mind, when will Kei learn the Kaze no Kizu or Bakuryuuha?
shiruba neko chapter 27 . 11/6/2004
I was beginning to worry...I'm 13 I'll have you know! Oh, so you can't draw a stick figure upright? We're even. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. I was going to say something else but I forgot...I have really bad memory...
shiruba neko chapter 25 . 11/6/2004
*bonks author over head with extradimensional mallet* I hate cliffhangers! Pleeasse tell me you do not write lemons.
shiruba neko chapter 24 . 11/6/2004
Yay! *is doing the super happy-happy dance* Not only is this really, really well written, you picked a song I know and like! Hm...*speculating* now I have a place where I can look up the words. I don't have them because I know the song from an AMV about (ironically) Inuyasha and Kagome. As you can tell, I LOVE this chapter!
shiruba neko chapter 21 . 11/6/2004
Haha! That could be me. I move quite gracefully sometimes, but I can also be the biggest clutz you've ever seen. About the movies, Inuyasha has a sister! The rest I already knew about 'cause a friend of mine has half the movie burned, but the Windows Media Player keeps conking out. I have the first movie in English and I've seen the second subtitled, courtesy of the afforementioned friend. 'Wow.' is a pretty accurate summary of my response, too. I also agree with you about Kikyo(forgot to mention this earlier *sweat*). I sympathize, but yeah, it's time for her to make her exit.
shiruba neko chapter 20 . 11/6/2004
Oh! Running like that would be SO much fun! I love to swim. Climbing trees is fun, too. I think I'd like Francesca. Also, I'm glad someone else agrees with me that it's impossible to run correctly with any kind of shoe on, including sneakers.
shiruba neko chapter 16 . 11/6/2004
*snicker snicker*Hehehe...my muse likes your matchmaking skills. I'm reviwing to say something I keep forgetting about: Inuyasha's a half-demon and Kagome's a human. Therefore, all their kids are quarter demons. You keep writing half. Unless something major happened that made Inuyasha a full-demon, which I doubt, then the above mentioned is correct and Kei is three-quarters human and one-quarter dog demon.
shiruba neko chapter 15 . 11/6/2004
Your spelling really sucks, did you know that? I'm refraining from correcting it because first, this story is done, and second, there are way too many errors to remember. I haven't been reveiwing often, but for me that means I really like the story and have no questions or complaints. This time I do, though. In all versions of spelling etc. that I've seen, Kagome's last name is Higurashi and her brother's name is Souta. Is there a different version in Italy? BTW, I don't like Kaemon. He's a cross between Miroku and Kouga. Except he doesn't have his own love-interest. You know, it just occurred to me that your bio says you're a teacher. Why is your spelling so bad?
shiruba neko chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Umm, was chapter four in the wrong place? because we went from you injured to you fine and trying to jump down the well back to you injured with knowledge of Japanese. I'm confused. BTW, isn't Kagome's last name Higurashi?
shiruba neko chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Ha! The computer is MINE!

Okay, this confused me: why are you hurt?
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
You know, I was actually thinking about writing something like this, but instead with me landing IN Inuyasha, not wherever you are. (I have a guess, but I don't like to divulge them, cause I'm almost always wrong when I don't know the author) I might still write something where I land in Inuyasha...hm...

Well, I like the idea, and I'm assuming that from after this it gets going (translation: I'm waiting for the swordfights). I can't think of how to say what I want to, so I'll go away now. You prob'ly won't hear from me again for a while unless I can steal the computer tomorrow. Hmm...
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »