Reviews for Through the Ancient Well
Kimi chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
WAI! I love this story! SO neat. keep writing -

*a polite begging from Kimi*
LadyLanna chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
Hey, great job on the fic I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dia chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
It's so refreshing to finally find a good fic! It's been too long since I felt the thrill of reading talented writing, and you most *definetly* are gifted with it.**croons delightfully** and oh, all the beautiful children! Our little Shippou a daddy... and they're absolute sweethearts! The scene with Keitaro running into Francesca was classic, yet priceless. His sullen, tight lipped demeanor is betrayed by the protective nature he so readily displays for his mother and siblings. OOh, I adore him to pieces! I commend you greatly for this. Usually, I keep a stiff length from any original characters placed within a story, but I can't help but embrace yours readily, let alone love them as well. Excellent job! The characterization is being enforced, and what colorful work it is. You're weaving us a new tale, twined to an old one, and I can't wait to see what dangers, adventures and, perhaps, romance?-painful hint hint- that await us. Officially, I'm stuck as a fan, and you won't be able to get rid of me any time soon.
delkaidin chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Well, three chapters of a story I wasn't going to read and I still think it's one of the best! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Dia chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
I'll be honest.

At first, I didn't think much of this fic, nor did I care for its idea. My opinion, however, altered greatly, as soon as I began on chapter two. Inuyasha and Kagome. Together. With. A. SON. I couldn't help but breathe a breathy, "sugoi..!" and continue onward. Despite the fact that we haven't even seen so much of him, Keitaro's character is very alluring. Why wouldn't it be? He behaves so much like his father -feral grin- so I'm entitled to believe so. Anywho, great work! I'm lookin' forward to the next installment.
Lana chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
Aha, then it wasn't Inuyasha! *grins* Oh well, my bad. _

This chapter was deliciously yummy as well - I just love it. People would be MAD to flame this. Most self-insert fics are all the same, but this one really stands out. Ehi... *smirks and rubs her chin* I think I know where this is going. ;)
Little Brat chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Hey nice fic you got there! I like it! Please continue!
Harmony chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
This is the coolest idea! Please continue to update.
Umi6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
This is selfish, self-conceded, inconsiderate, totally out of bounds... and exactly what I do _

cool.
delkaidin chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Oh Wow. This is great. I wasn't going to read it but now I'm glad I did! So please don't make me wait to long for more. Now to add it to fav's.
Lana chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Oi, that must've hurt! *scolds Inuyasha*

Anyhow, I think this story is great. I do hope you'll continue it, I'm anxious to know what'll happen next! *smiles*
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44