Reviews for Kunoichi amongst Heroes
anthonyhernandor chapter 4 . 5/19
Repito estás cambiando su personalidad, digo no será amable pero al menos tenia formalidad con los que no conocía e incluso si conocía a tsunade siempre la respeto,se entiende porque no la conocen y estan pensando cosas que no son ciertas pero no creo qué se moleste así,y bueno va sin ganas pero también tendrá que decir algún día que viene de otro mundo y tiene pruebas
Chuckie900 chapter 67 . 5/17
I am liking your story. I am not convinced fully that Baby girl is in another reality but was sent through time and no you don't have to tell me if my theory is correct I will continue to read as long as you keep writing to find out one way or the other. But this is why I think she is in another time well into the future Japan is the only place in the world where Samari and shinobi exist. I think the shinobi age was before the last Ice Age and what is modern Japan is what is left of the shinobi continent probly the highest point of the land why the rest do to the ice sheets from the ice age made the rest submerge into the ocean. Anyways I look forward into future development of this story.
anthonyhernandor chapter 3 . 5/17
Entonces no debería tener una fortuna por las peleas clandestinas y buscar gente que la ayude? pudo investigar sobre i Island y ver que pasaba, bueno al menos si hubo el chiste sobre que no entiende sobre la tecnología por completo,y si, básicamente por esto la sociedad dependió de all might al ser el mas fuerte y cuando se retiro por esto muchos héroes fueron débiles o se retiraron,en Naruto los ninjas son mas estrictos y también no dependen solo del hogake y algunos son reconocidos por las habilidades que demostraron al menos le dio ese consejo a shinsou,y bueno me preguntó que hara ahora?
Nai Darkor chapter 52 . 5/17
Time to dismantle the Yakuza.
Nai Darkor chapter 51 . 5/17
Mother Bear unleashed!
Nai Darkor chapter 50 . 5/17
So… is the movie “canon” to your story?
Nai Darkor chapter 49 . 5/17
There weren't that many clothes but to Eri it was. She eventually found something that was comfortable and suited for the warm weather.

She wore

After a knock on the door, Eri heard the knock on the wood and saw Sakura waiting for her.
- missing descriptions of what she wears

Adorable!
Nai Darkor chapter 48 . 5/17
Eri…
Nai Darkor chapter 47 . 5/17
Poor Izuku feels guilty.
Nai Darkor chapter 46 . 5/17
yet it didn't know by what extension. And he was keen.
- yet he; was keen on finding out.

He stopped. It was like a hand was squeezing his throat, even though Sakura's was at her sides, but

her eyes darkened, and a heaviness fell onto Katuski as he met her gaze, and intimidation similar to what All Might displayed, but it was mixed with true anger not just mimicking.
- unneccessary paragraph

I personally prefer the other version.
Nai Darkor chapter 45 . 5/16
Eri was saved! Well done! I knew you would do it!
Nai Darkor chapter 44 . 5/16
Don’t fool yourself. You know you will act.
Nai Darkor chapter 43 . 5/16
I’m not sure why they believe they can catch her.
Nai Darkor chapter 42 . 5/16
Izuku couldn't hide his dismal expression. Sakura had gone missing without explanation and the police

had been investigating her disappearance but while he and all of his classmates had been questioning if

she contacted any of them, no one would tell them the exam circumstances of the situation.

Shouta put his hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Keep your head on straight Midoriya. The provisional

licensing exams are a day away. Let us handle this. We're pros for a reason,"
- unnecessary paragraphs

Nice to see everybody realising that Sakura could have easily stayed away.
Nai Darkor chapter 41 . 5/16
than he was letting on. Then anyone wanted to let her know, but it was futile and
- on. Than

Sakura definitely won’t let you off.
2,218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »