Reviews for The Black Family's PR Nightmare
burungmalam chapter 6 . 7/30/2020
Haha, there goes Pip with her betting again! That's quite a forceful way of calling a family council, come or else, your blood demands your obedience. Kind of terrifying actually, if someone unscrupulous were to do it. Whoa, ok, judge and jury I did not see coming!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
Great chapter!
RemisGrl chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
oh snap! Take that Wallie
alix33 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
I love how Pip wants with every fibre of her little house elf being to be the least self-respecting house elf in the history of house elfdom.
Your narrator would have written "ugly, per se" even though would have pronounced it "per say" if he/she/they were reading this fic out loud.
ReaderRabid2 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Ooooooh! Get her! I always did find Orion and Regulus dying around the same time suspicious...though truly I can’t recall what is canon and headcanon Anymore.
Loving the family dynamics!
Esperenza chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
This is one of the best story i have ever read. Looking forward to the next chapter
jkarr chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
nice idea with the ward stone
ainokea2810 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Oh dear...someone’s in trouble.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Another brilliant update!
blue-eyed-dragon23 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
I am loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens at this "trial".
Creid12 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Ahhhh! I love this story! I think I screamed a little because I can just picture them all in arms about the ward stone.

“What if we kill you!”

So funny. And she just acts like they’re researching!

Great chapter!
sherriithewriter chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Cue dramatic music! So imaginative and fun. I feel like you have just given us a fabulous appetizer as an introduction to a most delicious entree.
ainokea2810 chapter 5 . 7/28/2020
So interesting. I’m excited to see where this goes.
alix33 chapter 5 . 7/28/2020
The mental pic of those severe looks from Pip made me laugh.
Did your narrator mean "marked his youngest son"?
jkarr chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
nice some one in the Black family is doing some thing
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 .. Last Next »