Reviews for Elucidate
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 1 . 4/15/2022
omg love this! pls write more Artemis Fowl fics!
VirReturnsFromMinbar chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Very good.
Amaure chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
TheBraveGallade chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
one of the best one shots I've read. THANK YOU.
Ancalagon chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Heartwarming. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Honestly, if you had not said that you wrote this in 24 hours, I wouldn’t have guessed it. This was actually very good - and you’re right, we do need more A/H fics. It was a great read.
Thanks for the fic and you too, have a nice day.
MagnetaAvocado chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Daaang. Agh! That was amazing! I think you still did a pretty good job with keeping them in character, and this was so well written! I know it's perhaps slightly redundant given what you've written here... But any chance you'll turn this into a longer fic now filling in the time from present through to those different scenes? :P anyways, this was awesome! Definitely one of the best A/H fics I've read that has come out anytime recently! I hope you'll write more!
Wongjunkit chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Nice
frans4life chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
okay, cool. this is fine. it's not like i want to give you a kiss for this masterpiece of a story that is so good and so sweet and so awesome that i want to be a part of them and see them grow old together, no siree. not fucking soBbinG because i love this so goddamn much because it made my whole year, because it's just so descriptive and happy like i dunno the feeling you get when you smell your mother cooking your favourite meal but extended for the 15 minutes it takes to read this. i give it a very respectable 7/5.
Time News Roman chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
That was delightful to read. It's always nice to see Artemis and Holly being lovey-dovey and I adore how supportive Trubs was of the whole deal. The descriptions you wrote for the beach scene were so vivid, I loved them. In addition, I feel you had a good thing going with Holly's monologues. Plot-wise, now I'm left to wonder the implications of it all now that she's seen all these future crimes and they're prevented. Wouldn't the future she saw no longer be lived through? And now that she's seen these lovely scenes, it won't be fresh when they happen, would they? In summary, very sweet A/H.