Reviews for That Intense, Impenetrable Shade
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Wasn't there an older Minbari who came to the station. I think he was an old friend or maybe a mentor of Delenn. And he had a beard as well.
Berry chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
That was simply lovely. I always wondered what happened to Catherine its one of B5 unanswered questions. This is now my headcanon.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very beautiful story! I remember reading that book and how tragic it was for Sinclair to lose Catherine like that...though Kosh did give him a small measure of hope right there in the end.

I also wish they'd do a segment similar to this in a 'Lost Years' DVD. We can only hope...

Good job!
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I had wanted to know what happened to Jeff/Valen when he went to the past and felt bad that Catherine got jipped again. This is an absolutely *wonderful* bit of writing and they should make it into a movie called "The Lost Years of Valen"!

I digress...

Wonderful, absolutely WONDERFUL work!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is a wonderful take on what happened to Catherine. It is heart warming and sweet. I'm always searching for Sinclair stories, especially ones when he is Valen. Thank you so much for posting it. :)
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh, I remember this one! It was one of the first Babylon 5 stories I ever read over on Jumpnow. I loved it then, and I love it now. I'm a huge sucker for separated lovers reuniting (but then again, who isn't?) and since I always thought Catherine and Jeff's story was woefully unfinished, this story has twice as much going for it. Excellent characterizations and writing. Thanks for posting this! :)
Sarah LoTuS chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Beautifully done. Absolutely gorgeous. Can't think of a thing to criticise!
M0M chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Beautiful! I always wondered what happened to Catherine and how Jeff could leave her without so much as a word of explanation.
Shane Ward chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Well what can I say, this story was very addictive because I normally read a story in sections but when as reading this story, because of its great detail and the storyline behind it I could not be helped but to carry on reading.

it's a pity that this story does not have more chapters but we can have everything.

excellent work anyway.
Hilary Weston chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Yay, he finds her!

One of the unanswered questions was what happened to Catherine, and you have answered it in beautifully written piece.

You also managed to answer the beard question as well.
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
A beautiful job, and enheartening - Thank you for an uplifting, well-written read. :D
Bumbleb. Free chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
A beautiful story, wonderfully described. If anyone reads the reviews in order to determine whether to read this story or not: stop reading the reviews and start reading the story!
cazbarbj chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I love it. A story about Valen/Jeff.