Reviews for A Perfect Union
Ripple237 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
And thus a new era begins, for both Panem and us! This was a fantastic chapter and I'm already loving your writing once again. Seeing Snow's thoughts was excellent and the world building was well placed and was conveyed clearly.

SAPPHIRA NATIONAL ANTHEM. This great because it's truly full circle for her character. It's great to see her finally be the star she always wanted to be. This whole thing gave me very real life vibes which I loved because part of the Hunger Games is straying just a bit close to reality to remind us of the dangers of humanity. I also just, love Sapphira. I got a clear visual of the ceremony and it was a bit chilling to see Snow become the president. Panem's second president for a long ass time. It really is a new era and I can't wait to see it.
jimster920 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
And we’re off! So excited to be a part of this story! Can’t wait to get started :D
timesphobic chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
And so we begin! Sadly I missed WTP, but I'm here and I'm queer for A Perfect Union. I've already subbed, so, I'm excited! So excited! I'm glad to be joining you on this ride! -Times.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28