Reviews for Emiya-sensei?
Wally991 chapter 14 . 2/9
Oh, was Kiritsugu a "Hero killer" in this AU. Or better yet, a "Villain Killer"?
You can't just... write something like this then dissappear man! What happens next?!
Gabriel1901 chapter 14 . 10/26/2023
Me sorprendió que lady nagant fuera la mentora de shirou. Pero encuentro la similitud entre ella y kiritsugu. Ambos con un ideal hermoso, pero se enfrentaron a la realidad y sus sueños se vieron frustrados. Aunque parece que pasaron poco tiempo juntos, kaina es una persona importante para shirou. Le afecto mucho lo que terminó pasando con ella y su arresto. Y peor que no sabe la verdad detrás de todo esto. En algún momento podrá hablar con lady nagant?
Aún no entiendo del todo las acciones de stain, pero shirou no tubo problemas en derrotarlo. Que pasará de ahora en adelante?
Gran capítulo, nos vemos y cuídate mucho.
E chapter 14 . 10/12/2023
Well, on final review, I absolutely loath that he doesn't have magecraft. That was almost enough to keep me from reading the story.

On the other hand, you're a great writer and I had to read it anyways.

I await more, as always.
Zero chapter 2 . 9/10/2023
So he can mimic quirks as weapons...
Nice idea !
SomewhereBeyondtheStars chapter 14 . 8/21/2023
Love this! Can't wait to read more!
Chikubi chapter 14 . 8/19/2023
Making Lady his mentor was brilliant. I'm not sure how I didn't realize beforehand. This chapter also makes me wonder about Arthur's quirk. Great job.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2023
I find Stain utterly unlikable. His philosophy could have been interesting if handled better and not completely undermined by the story itself. There a far too many examples of 'false heroes' constantly putting themselves in danger and doing the right thing, no matter their initial motivations, for Stain's philosophy to be considered valid. He's just an hypocritical piece of shit.
ayerdehoy chapter 14 . 8/13/2023
10/10
crissthethief chapter 14 . 8/12/2023
Interesting
PasiveNox chapter 14 . 8/11/2023
great chapter nice nice
javi30 chapter 14 . 8/11/2023
Very good chapter keep writing blessings to you and your loved ones
arispuffer chapter 14 . 8/10/2023

I kinda of forgetting about this story, but damn it, it was great to read it again.
Sabethetan chapter 14 . 8/10/2023
Great story, but as far as I understand: you are going to disappear for 3-6 month when you dropped a cliffhanger. That's not how heroes work. Only villains do that.
RegulusCetus chapter 14 . 8/10/2023
Oh god that last scene of Him and Lady is heartbreaking