Reviews for Letter to a Soldier
VanessaAlthea18 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
That was so cute and makes me wanna say AWW! You must've really like Rebecca/Billy pairing :) Billy is so sweet and Rebecca is so caring!
LadyVaVa chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
T_T omg i loved it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
USWeasilgirl chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
i cried it was soo good! you need to do an epilogue thingy to make this story completly awesome! but still, i can die happy now. you rock!
USWeasilgirl chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
oh god! this is one of the most believeble reunion scenes i have ever read! i congrajulate you!
AerisTifaYuffie chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
Wow that was pretty good!

It's funny reviewing and finding this story after 4 years. o_0

But yeah I liked it.

I thought it was pretty different maybe considering that there were no zombies this time XD and not all of the characters were in it. (But that was the main point! -) Although I liked the Chris and Carlos moments (I still can't picture Carlos being a jackass! :3)

My favorite part was the beginning because it portrayed Rebecca's life before she joined STARS and also meeting the STARS. Then RE0 went quick because you needed to get to the point rather than to explain the whole game. (Which was good!) So yeah overall it was pretty good.

And Billy rocks! XD
Kozly-Bear chapter 15 . 11/18/2007
YAAYY! this was a friggin amazing story i totally loved it! ;D

i rly liked this story alot, it was one of the few RxB fan fics out there that had a good flow to it, and didnt end tragically with one of them dying

GREAT STORY!
Jano chapter 15 . 9/1/2004
excellent fic it was very interesting I liked the story you put in for Billy(never played RE0 so I dont know if thats the actual story) anyways

keep up the good work and I cant wait to read your other fics in the fututre 10/10

LATER
DewOfTheSea chapter 15 . 4/5/2004
yay! He's not gonne be executed! Wahoo!
pezjunkie13 chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
Aww, wow this was good. I hadn't played the game yet, but I knew a lot about it so I could understand most of what was going on. This was really good, although Carlos was really out of character. There aren't many fics with Billy and Rebecca that aren't of her just remembering him. I was glad to see this was different. Good job on this, the plot was great. Keep writing because I'd love to see a lot more from you.
Panny chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Aw, the ending was very sweet and well done, despite the shanking. You should write a sequal called "He Was Shanked." It ould be a phsychotic thriller or something. heh. Anyway, actually review stuff, the beginning was WAY too rushed. Fix it onna! Just extend the trial stuff a little better and throw in a tocuh of filler to make the scene transitions better. that and get off the good computer so I can update my fic. p
Spider-bear chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
yey! smart jury and stupid evil lawyer..oh man it would have sucked if billy got mr. hutz.."i move for a bad court thingy!" lol! sorry! i watch simpsons too much! well billy's off to prison! the wonderful pri-sorry i wont go there..aww...billy/beccaness! well becca can still come visit him while he's in the joint right? or is it one of those high security places that only let visitors talk through phones and glass and whatnot...i wonder what the last chapter would be like if bill was found guilty! *secretly hopes author would write an alternate ending for no reason..* well i'll miss this..great job! keep up the talent! _
JillyV chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
T_T I almost cried!
I loved it! -
I read it over and over:D
Great job with it all!
Claire-xxoxoxoxoxoxox
Panny chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Yo! Instead of playing Perfect Dark, why don't you update?
Hello Captain chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
FREE THE PUFF!
Spider-bear chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
cool! nice chapter! aww..only one more? oh well..these things gotta end sometime right? wait a minute...PEANUT m&ms? i thought he was allergic to peanuts! well, whatever...doesn't matter...UPDATE!