Reviews for Lives Intertwined
arickmaniac2020 chapter 103 . 7/5
this was wonderful!
Dicome chapter 99 . 3/26
how sad hermione father is so bullhead, he losing so much share things for that
Dicome chapter 61 . 3/26
in the after life sirius and james must have so manys regrets for making peter a animagus
Dicome chapter 43 . 3/26
i cannot think how is more a bastard is if moody or dumbledore
hgelman chapter 103 . 3/24
This was such a lovely story. I really enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us!
excessivelyperky chapter 103 . 2/25
Yay!

Thank you very much for this story-it was great!
excessivelyperky chapter 102 . 2/25
Yay for Hermione! (and if anyone does try to hurt her, well, I think Severus could still show them a few old tricks they would not like-and Harry would look the other way, if he wasn't actually helping at the time. Plus, the entire Weasley Etc. Clan. Percy would drown the surviving bad guys in summonses, they'd never recover).
excessivelyperky chapter 101 . 2/25
Yes, telling the truth to children is usually a good idea-they can smell a lie from twenty paces. Bianca, who is more like Severus, especially.
excessivelyperky chapter 100 . 2/25
Well, if Hermione can wait till all the babies grow up, she'll become Minister by a landslide.

At some point, I would introduce Excel to the WW just to keep track of them all.
excessivelyperky chapter 99 . 2/25
Baby...baby...Pirate! (but Pirates are wild. Did I mention that I'm a Simpsons fan?).

Severus just thinks the baby won't be distracting (falls over laughing).
excessivelyperky chapter 98 . 2/25
Actually, Snape knows more about the Dursleys than people think-who do you think laid down the law to Dumbledore about them after the Occlumency lessons, and who squealed to the Order about them?

I do like their confrontation with them.
excessivelyperky chapter 97 . 2/25
Awww...he finally said it. Though I should think his actions have spoken for him all this time, yeah, it's time he said the words.
excessivelyperky chapter 96 . 2/25
I would have had a happy little bonfire with Peter's gear, myself.

And yes, Severus needs to speak up for what he wants and not what he thinks is right.
excessivelyperky chapter 95 . 2/25
Andrew was totally out of line-and now the Weasleys mad at Andrew, good for them!

Of course, Andrew is really angry with his daughter for wiping his mind and selling his practice, but Snape is there to be yelled at, instead.

This is not a new situation for Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 94 . 2/24
I would think that fudge from Hagrid would *be* a good coffee table...

And I'm amazed Severus was able to stay all the way through the party without recourse to booze, dangerous potions, and all of the above; I'm glad Minerva noticed and praised him for it.

Plus, it looks like Dad will come around. Eventually.

(still, the parents must feel like they *have* to be good sports about it all...).