Reviews for Why am I on Fire?
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 34 . 1/25
This was hilarious and cute and fun. I'm so happy I read it, and I'd love to see more of Enji being a dad and a teacher. His relationships and interactions are wholesome and fun, and I'm interested in how society is going to change over the course of these last ten years until canon. I don't think this story was ever really about the plot hooks of AfO or anything truly villainous. What kept me reading was the slice-of-life and the character interactions. As long as you have people to meet and lives to improve, you've got a story that I'd be happy to read.
Eren chapter 34 . 1/21
How about a story in the world of the avatar Naruto X Korra?
thepkrmgc chapter 34 . 1/21
Some of my favorite parts of this fic have been the banter between our hero and all might, why not show them teaching a class together?
thepkrmgc chapter 33 . 1/21
The quality is still high enough to keep me reading this long past the point where I should have gone to bed, and I hope that you find a measure of the happiness your SI seems to have found in the midst of your current struggles.
thepkrmgc chapter 32 . 1/21
props to touya for handling the situation like the mature adult that he's well on his way towards becoming: I suspect that our hero's going to be called upon to teach at UA
thepkrmgc chapter 31 . 1/21
the time skip was well timed, it should be cool to see what else has changed: does all might have a kid yet?
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 1/21
Say this for canon's endeavor: he may have been an egomaniacal shithead but his ego was tied up in becoming the best hero: when he could have easily used his power for less well intentioned ends.
thepkrmgc chapter 28 . 1/21
funny how talking your problems over with those you love and trusts helps you actually solve them, there are a lot of stories that rely on their characters doing the exact opposite.
thepkrmgc chapter 27 . 1/21
I was wondering how you would keep the tension up with all for one defeated, and in true supervillain fashion it seems like death was only the beginning of all for one's plans
thepkrmgc chapter 26 . 1/21
props to you for at least trying to face your fears, so many authors use the SI thing for wish fulfillment that they forget that good drama requires a character to legitimately struggle at times
thepkrmgc chapter 25 . 1/21
it is certainly rather amusing to read about your character having a panic attack
thepkrmgc chapter 24 . 1/21
I appreciate the lack of fight scenes (they tend to be ill suited to the medium), and it says a lot about a character to see what will make them cross all lines.
thepkrmgc chapter 23 . 1/21
bam go the consequences, I would totally have respected the heck out of the story ending here (with perhaps an epilogue) though: just because the hero dies doesn't mean they haven't won.
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 1/21
Good timing on having the plot strike again, even well written fluff is best when mixed with stuff of more dramatic narrative substance
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 1/21
Thank you for keeping this fic T, it probably would have gotten very weird very fast.
2,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »