Reviews for I Want You Back
Shazza19 chapter 3 . 8/30
Sam finally figured out that Butch was Dean nice of Crowley to reverse the spell that Rowena cast on Dean.
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 8/25
Dean as a dog! This is great. Thanks
BloodforInk chapter 3 . 8/1
*Hugs Dean/Butch, Sam and Castiel* I love Rowena, but in this story; I want the Bitch’s head on a pike!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 4 . 7/30
Ummmmmm. Of course I want more. I kinda expected them to go after the witch that hexed Dean... And I really want to know where Crowley took Dean to unhex him... Love Crowley... Love the dog puns... And the hug between the brothers... Very nicely done.
Secretwrittenword chapter 4 . 7/28
Loved this! You captured the brothers typical rwasctukns perfectly.
Secretwrittenword chapter 3 . 7/28
Yay! Sam figured it out, finally.
Secretwrittenword chapter 2 . 7/28
Got busy and missed a few updates. I’m catching up now.
Great chapter. “Butch” is a very perceptive and extremely well behaved dog. Perhaps Sam should get him a copy of Busty Asian Beauties as a treat? ;)
Wildfire's Flame chapter 3 . 7/26
Lol... Poor Dean and Sam... Loved that Dean is the dog. I loved the line about Sam taking too long to figure things out. I love that Dean didnt like to be petted initially. It made me smile.

In chapter 2, I believe there is a tiny error. I believe you meant to say Sam returns to the car, but instead you say Impala... But Dean has the Impala...

And then chapter 3... Baby...poor Baby... Though I kinda would have liked Cas bringing the car home and Sam going over it with a fine toothed car and Dean being Dean but in dog form... Then this chapter where Sam really starts to think about the timing... But it is just me. I love the story and the shout out. Thank you for a story that is well thought out. Awesome job.
Shazza19 chapter 2 . 7/21
I take it that the witch is Rowena really like how Butch helped solve the ghost problem with Sam looking forward to more.
Shazza19 chapter 1 . 7/21
Love this I am getting the feeling that the stray dog Sam picked up is Dean did the witch do something to Dean when he hunted on his own.
BloodforInk chapter 2 . 7/21
Could it be? Might it possibly be?! I’m beginning to think that Rowena, did Dean into a dog!
Secretwrittenword chapter 1 . 7/18
Great start can’t wait for more, but I’m going to be very disappointed if Deans not the dog.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 7/18
You are welcome and here I am again with another review... Lol. I loved Sam with the dog for whom I kept getting the sense was/is Dean somehow... Lol. I mean he is hunting a witch by himself which is never a good thing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh and I love that Cad stayed with Sam...
BloodforInk chapter 1 . 7/18
Sounds like Butch, might be good for all three of them.