Reviews for Knife on a Tabletop
Vluko1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Swet This is so damn cool I love it you rule.
aqua chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
*hides in a small corner* oh how could you do that to ryou *starts to cry* wha
Bakusgal200 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
helo my name is ZOE! and i LUV as u can see BAKURA anyway nice story creepy ...yes but ..sorta good hee eh
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Interesting. And you're right abt. this seeming more like Bakura and whoever it was. But, it's still cool and a very weird story. You should have a sequel.
~ Hikari
darkangal322 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
what a great story. please continue
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
0_o Who won? The stupid knife or Ryou's will?

Yami:Probably the knife

Me:*stabs Yami* ANSWER ME WOMAN! ;_; I need to know!

Yami:X_x Why'd you do that?

A:You're being evil to her favorite character

Yami:Oh yes...

D:D Whahahaha we like Ryou this way, tis a shame you probably won't continue

Me:*glares* PLEASE! ;_;...nyways I liked that ~
Jaycek Ruythven chapter 1 . 6/1/2003

Amazing. Purely and simply amazing. Write more!
Lillith7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Finally...a non-abusive Ryou fanfiction. Tis an original idea that I've always wondered why no one wrote about it. As far as the series go, there is actually very little evidence that Ryou and Bakura have an abusive relationship (other than the fact that Bakura uses Ryou).

The part of your fanfiction that could have been better is the "..." It gets annoying. Personally I would use things like that at most once. It's like the overuse of the word "orbs" can be used to emphasize but no one likes over emphasis.

Also, I always thought of Bakura to care for Ryou, but not the the sensitive friendship type way that Yami cares for Yugi. I've always thought og it as a gruff "you stupid idiot, don't you dare kill yourself or I'll kill you" type thing. Personally, I think that a gruffer Bakura would have made the fic more interesting.