Reviews for The Blonde Future
Peinguinmaster2 chapter 18 . 4/7
i want part two
dianop27 chapter 19 . 3/28
Plz continue this story, its to beautiful to stop here
Byakuri chapter 19 . 3/2
I am laughing so much right now XD gosh seems like the past ppl still managed to fuck it up somehow XD
Zero1734 chapter 5 . 2/8
Man even if Jiraya' s last stand gets me to tear up it's definitely Minato and Kushina sacrifice that to this day I cant help but cry
Thanks for the story: D
Pizza2698 chapter 19 . 2/4
Please continue :)
the irony of the end
Peinguinmaster2 chapter 19 . 1/16
this has to be the greatest story i have seen i wonder what would happen in the boruto franchise
dianop27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
Plz continue this story
dianop27 chapter 19 . 12/15/2023
Plz update the story ad the 20 chapter
leonardmosca08 chapter 9 . 9/30/2023
If you wondered why no one has reviewed or read it's just the way you wrote it I'm done with your story as of now as well it's bad enough we have the movie company promoting Naruto's last movie is canon and the evidence in the anime and the Naruto comic book has evidence contrary to Naruto's last movie the fact that you have to promote that he is is why people have given up on your story and a boycott at you.
leonardmosca08 chapter 8 . 9/30/2023
Let me establish the Naruto's last movie is not canon it is fanfiction professional fanfiction if you don't believe me watch the original Naruto and Naruto shippudory none of the events that happened in Naruto's last movie happened in the Naruto anime series shonen jumps mungai I also suffer from a mild cases of dyslexia just cuz a few fans ask you to do so doesn't mean you should do it because those events are not canon and did not happen.
leonardmosca08 chapter 3 . 9/30/2023
You need to fix you need to fix Minato dialogue I think a lot of fans are turned off that you turn a Minato to into Naruto copycat not how he acts if you need source inspiration don't hesitate to watch some Naruto flashbacks for inspiration there's a couple episodes and even the Naruto's lost Tower they got enough of the kind of man Minato namikaze is but outside of that the story is fantastic.
leonardmosca08 chapter 1 . 9/30/2023
Some of the flashbacks seem conveniently abbreviated and it doesn't seem like those memories would be ones that he would remember certain ones I can see other ones call into question but outside of this this is not a bad fanfiction I know this site is dying or if not already dead because of coronavirus epidemic but I thank you for the story and wish you well and whatever your future endeavors entail.
Alisha chapter 19 . 9/25/2023
Good end to a story. I love this
Alisha chapter 17 . 9/25/2023
This story should have way more reviews it's awesome and well detailed. One of the best reading the future I've ever read, thanks