Reviews for Man of Iron, Child of Magic
Zepyrcat chapter 19 . 4/17
Been enjoying the story again. Just have a thought. If they were going to transfigure the metal pieces in Tony into blood, then the blood would have been replaced within his body within 8 weeks. He would just need to avoid any magicals within that time. I really do enjoy the dynamic between Tony and Harry and their slightly skewed way of relating.
Warrof chapter 6 . 4/15
I have forgotten how Wholesome this story is!
Mikeblade chapter 30 . 3/11
just finished thanks for writing i enjoyed the start start to finish.
Mikeblade chapter 21 . 3/10
yup and the ministry building is in middle of londen our something so if electricty stuff did not work around magic then there would be a dead spot where the ministry building is and people would try to figure out why witch would leed to muggle construction vehicle's putting holes thru there walls trying to figure out why?
Mikeblade chapter 7 . 3/10
started reading this today so far i find it relaxing and enjoying it a lot thank you for writing.
DragoonPhil chapter 34 . 2/20
This was a really enjoyable story, i did by the end wonder where you planed to point the story but when i read at the end you mentioning just trying to write a story of harry and tony’s development but at the same time this wasnt supposed to be cannon compliant really but all i saw was replacing the sirious incident with new father that fixed that problem easily incident with tutors filling in the time gap until fourth year in which tony sends harry back to albus g. wald i mean dumbledore definitely not the dark lord that is polijuicing as his lover who he has locked in his prison.
mr guy chapter 21 . 2/16
It was all going well until you fell into the ron hate brainrot, very disappointing.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 30 . 1/16
Enjoyed and looking forward to starting the sequel.
mouse chapter 20 . 1/5
In the paperwork from the ICW person, their notes said:

10. Black then tracked Pettigrew for two days and confronted him. The reports of that confrontation are generally accurate and will suffice

But the "reports of that confrontation" say that Black killed 13 muggles
Mando-Vet chapter 30 . 11/15/2023
This was an outstanding story and I can't wait to read its sequel! You should be proud of yourself for making something so good :)
Mando-Vet chapter 29 . 11/15/2023
I LOVED the Tony from NCIS reference.
Earthspeaker33 chapter 15 . 10/11/2023
I hope you let Jarvis chew Snape's ass for him, at some point. If not in this fic, then another. Jarvis verbally ripping Sev's ass off and handing him a new one on a platter could be a LOT of fun to read.
Earthspeaker33 chapter 13 . 10/11/2023
It's remarkably satisfying on the rare occasion when someone verbally slaps Minnie down hard, with cause...well done.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 9/19/2023
"I'm thinking that if they do make the changes we talked about - or any changes along the same route - that maybe I'll let Harry go back there for his fourth year. Maybe."

As if Harry actually has a choice! We all know what happens in fourth year. I don’t understand why someone with actual sense doesn’t handle the contract for the TWT, so that anyone who drops out doesn’t die and/or lose his magic. There should just be a fine or something. I’m rather tired of the TWT stories!

I really do hope H&H go to America.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 9/19/2023
LOL at the Elves bickering over Harry! I can’t wait to see how Tony responds when Harry does a Wronski Feint! (Or, as Hermione calls it, “the Wonky Faint thing.”)

I’m glad Tony is alert to Dumbledore’s tricks — such as compulsions and Obliviates. Are we absolutely sure Steve isn’t a Squib?
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »