Reviews for Man of Iron, Child of Magic
RDDash chapter 30 . 9/14
Ironically the third year of Hogwarts is the safest year Harry would have had.
RDDash chapter 25 . 9/14
Hogwarts students need standardized equipment, most of them are happy with flying affordable brooms. Getting a top of the line sports broomstick for the school competition is absurd
RDDash chapter 21 . 9/14
Magical Americans are not better of then British, it's a lot more draconian from what I heard
RDDash chapter 8 . 9/13
Weird, just leave from the wand shop and don't give him your money.
Jake Crepeau chapter 33 . 9/8
I generally don't bother to read HP/Avengers crossovers; the few that I've tried to read had poor premises in the opening chapters and I gave up reading them. Yours, in sharp contrast, was excellent; I ended up staying up until 2 in the morning reading it because I simply couldn't put it down. And that's saying a lot, because I was a rabid Marvel Universe fan back in the 1970s and I absolutely did not like some of what they did in the MCU. Though at least the MCU gave Tony Stark and Steve Rogers a major improvement over their characterization in the older comics. ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 19 . 9/7
Actually, "Negro" was never a derogatory term; in fact, most were highly insulted when the "PC" crowd claimed "black" was a better term, because in the early 1960s when that change was introduced, "black" WAS a derogatory term. I remember the uproar it caused at the time.
cassnova5424 chapter 23 . 9/7
pep is an angel in just about every continuity
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 9/6
Since marvel is involved wont lie hope he ends up with a marvel chick instead of potter verse one or at least have two even if i doubt that will work depending on how things go especially since he isn't actually a potter.
audcaps chapter 1 . 9/5
whitegercup, I think the author meant Infertile, he probably though impotent is just another word for infertile, but the difference is, impotent means you can't even -in simple terms- get hard and do sex, while infertile means you can but you can't have children.
whitetigercub chapter 28 . 8/23
This has been a wonderful story so far. I always enjoy it when someone from the non-magical world highlights the lack of knowledge, the hypocrisy, and the lack of logic or common sense within the magical world.

One minor complaint, you stated that James Potter was impotent in this chapter, and might have in other chapters. Was he impotent or infertile? Cause I honestly can't see his and Lily's relationship working the way it did if he was impotent.
LarinaRichards chapter 30 . 8/14
Thank you for this. I found it really charming
Entertainment lover chapter 34 . 7/31
Thanks for the information
Entertainment lover chapter 30 . 7/31
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between Harry and tony was nice. I liked how Tony handled the press
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 7/31
Wonderful chapter. It is good that tony has found about Harry .the conversation between Tony and Steve was nice. It is nice that Steve has offered to help tony. Steve has a point . Jarvis has limitations.
whitetigercub chapter 10 . 7/5
Just came across your stories and have been working through them. You write well and make your stories humorous, dramatic and much more. One thing I must tease you on, and it is a tease, is a comment you made this chapter about Harry "deserving a military-grade holster". That is honestly and completely the LAST thing Harry needs. LOL There is another, less concise, term for "military-grade" and that is "the cheapest bid possible that still somewhat functions". If you want the best possible, find out what the richest person you can think of's security detail uses and go with that.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »